Fashion, Make Up Advice For Tgirls

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi all
After some time chatting with @SarahD72 we wanted to get some feelers out there.. I met this lovely lass at the VA and was amazed by her skills, she has fantastic contouring skills, even I was fooled (y)

So this got us chatting, there are many out there who have issues with make up, unless you have been shown then how would you know?

A fashion line with sizing for Tgirls... Its hard to get:love:

Any help, suggestions please feel free to add.

5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
I actually would quite like, and possibly will one day set up some kind of tgirl shop with beauty advice, treatments, and clothing.
I would like a little afternoon tea shop attached where once drressed, or if they chose to arrive dressed, they could have afternoon tea in a very welcoming and nurturing environment.
That's my little vision.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I actually would quite like, and possibly will one day set up some kind of tgirl shop with beauty advice, treatments, and clothing.
I would like a little afternoon tea shop attached where once drressed, or if they chose to arrive dressed, they could have afternoon tea in a very welcoming and nurturing environment.
That's my little vision.
Sounds like a very good vision hun xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That's my little vision.
That sounds amazing Miss Lola in all fairness... :) :love:

@Emmatvessex it's good to know you have some friends who help you. ;) x

@SarahD72 I agree with @Pearls and think this would be an excellent place to discuss and help with tips and so on..

A boutique would be amazing though, I agree with @Lola and think that is a lovely vision to have. x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls