fav sex toys?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1463
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
K

kopinov

Oh boy, where to start?...

I really love my prostate vibrators - I have several, including a matching pair I'd like to adapt so they can be used as a means of restraint for a couple. The "Dash" 10 speed one I got recently broke after just a single outing - or inning, rather... it's just not cricket though. I have a set of waterproof vibrating anal beads, which I loved in the bath until they eventually died too. My RudeBoy scares me a little at times.

I really like my Fleshlight in the bath, since it does need warming up and a hot bath is perfect for that - when cold, it's more like a Necrolight... not my cuppa tea really.

My e-stim kit is quite a jape - don't tend to use it in the bath much though. It's more a thing for couples/group play, so it doesn't get used much at all sadly.

I LOVE my underbed restraints! They're surprisingly strong - even more so now since I've updated the wrist cuffs to a pair of really sturdy leather buckled types. I have various other bits which I'd like to add to the harness in order to accommodate more positions as well as to allow a couple to be strapped together in it (say, in combination with the pair of anal vibes). I also have a large bag of rope, webbing and buckles/catches for further modifying.

I made a kneeling stockade that has only been tried out once so I don't yet know how much I like it, however it is pretty inescapable and I kind of like the way it forces the captive to open up their crotch.

Most of my other toys are dildos or rabbits to play with women. On the extremely rare occasion when I've been lucky enough to do so, they've seemed to enjoy them a great deal.

There are a few other toys I'd love to try or have, but cost precludes.

Reactions: Admin