Favourite Christmas Films

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

EvilS

Its that time of the year again when we all have the excuse to slob around doing nothing watching our favourite Christmas movies. What are your must watch movies every year. I have a few that probably appear on most peoples lists to be honest.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
It doesn't matter how many time I watch this it never fails to put a smile on my face.
I watch this nearly every year without fail.

Home Alone
I think everyone my age loves this film and watched it religiously as a child.
I love the music too.

Not Really A Christmas Film But......

The Karate Kid
Me and my brother watch this religiously over Christmas and have done since we were old enough to want to do Karate (a fad long since gone lol) We don't talk much through the year but we make a point of sticking this on, usually Christmas Eve afternoon and reminisce. The film really isn't important nowadays but it's what gets us together :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It has to be "Christmas carol" with Patrick Stewart but love Home alone and Miracle on 34th st :santa::pressie::party::christmas_tree:

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
National Lampoons are epic! :D
Miracle on 34th St, A Christmas Carol but not only Patrick Stewart but also George C.Scott...
The Polar Express... Love that :) And finally all of; The Santa Clause ;)

26 October 2015
City
Hemel Hempstead
Oh come on its got to be elf surely? Or is that just me lol
OK grate escape , all ways on at Christmas
The grinch
Frosty the snowman , showing my age now lol

D

Deleted member 1030

Gremlins, without a doubt. In parts it is macabre, funny, cynical, exciting, philisophical, a bloody good laugh.

Just how Christmas should be ;)