Favourite part of my job here! X

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Is of course, being in the forums, laughing chatting, and generally getting involved with you guys! I'm a people person.. And generally rabbit for England.. Yes we know I hear you all sigh :D
We've had a recent influx of new members, which is fantastic, and I'd like to thank all you newbies, for being here, and welcome you all...love it!
We try and greet all new members with a hi/hello/ welcome.
Admin strive here to keep the site safe, secure, and enjoyable for our users.
We check out every new profile, no mean feat!
This includes images uploaded, hey its a hard job but someone's gotta do it right? ;)
Right, I am a bit of a softie, I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I am also not very IT literate, as some will have gathered! :D
But I'm not naive.. And I am a whizz on Google reverse, and tineye. (hint hint) please upload genuine legible photos of yourselves only..
Photos don't have to be uploaded of course it's your choice, and we respect that.
But you will need to upload, at least two of yourself/yourselves to veiw, our gallery. Now come on guys PLEASE help me out here. If you've uploaded pics that aren't genuine, please remove before I/we have to..:( I need to get out of the abyss, and back where I belong..
on the frontline... Yammering with you lot!!
I thank you for your co-operation!! :) xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well said Miss Focker and thankyou, we are very lucky that most are uploading very nice pics and it does have advantages this new rule :rolleyes::whistle:;)

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
For once, I won't say much :D but I will only reiterate what @meet_the_fockers has said...
Lighten the load, be genuine about being here.
I've banned 6 people alone in 4-5 days for being fakes. So we are watching, we are on the ball and we don't ask twice..
Be here, be genuine or be banned.

And a huge thank you again to Mrs MTF for all her hard work so far and continued effort as a new admin here. :) x

M

meet_the_fockers

Well said Miss Focker and thankyou, we are very lucky that most are uploading very nice pics and it does have advantages this new rule :rolleyes::whistle:;)
Yes they are. I like pretty pictures :)
And I thank those who have taken the time to upload genuine pics.. :D those that haven't... I'll Ave yer :D

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

For once, I won't say much :D but I will only reiterate what @meet_the_fockers has said...
Lighten the load, be genuine about being here.
I've banned 6 people alone in 4-5 days for being fakes. So we are watching, we are on the ball and we don't ask twice..
Be here, be genuine or be banned.

And a huge thank you again to Mrs MTF for all her hard work so far and continued effort as a new admin here. :) x
No need sir ;)

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
So thats what she does o_O

Joking apart I'd just like to add my thanks for the work @meet_the_fockers and the rest of the admin team do to keep the site a fun place to be. This has been mentioned lots of times before but I think most of us have been on others sites but none match this site for a good laugh with friendly people.