Fears

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Its their giant horse cocks that unnerve you. That and the well known fact that Horses are in league with those nasty smelly badgers and their dastardly plot to steal all our winter food stores. Its one thing that our French cousins have gotten right kill em and eat em. Xx G
Tastes ok to me :D I’ve not cooked it though :D

10 July 2018
I've been scared of bees & wasps, bees moreso as I am allergic to them. I found that out the hard way lol.
But horses, honestly brother - I am fekin terrified. The only thing in life that really, really terrifies me. I can't explain enough how much they genuinely scare me. Not a typical irrational fear, but a deep rooted fear. I can't go near one for pure concern over the animals instinct in knowing I am scared.
Oddly, I have a few pics of being a child and horse riding.. but for most of my teen/adult life; they scare me. No incident, no football hooliganism, no rioting.. nothing naughty.. just petrified.
I’ve no doubt of your obvious distress and fear. x

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Oh, I forgot goats! Freaky looking weird eyed munchy fuckers.
Got mowed down by one as a small child (apparently about 4yrs old).
I don't remember it, but I know I think they're sizing me up when I'm near one. Baby goats, however, funny as f*ck! XxRy

19 March 2015
Oh, I forgot goats! Freaky looking weird eyed munchy fuckers.
Got mowed down by one as a small child (apparently about 4yrs old).
I don't remember it, but I know I think they're sizing me up when I'm near one. Baby goats, however, funny as f*ck! XxRy
I’m sorry. I know you are talking about a fear and a nasty childhood incident - but I can’t help but laugh at that :D don’t think different of me will you...? X

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I’m sorry. I know you are talking about a fear and a nasty childhood incident - but I can’t help but laugh at that :D don’t think different of me will you...? X
She forgets to mention that a few years back when on holiday in Cornwall we went to lands end. Anyone who has been will be aware that there is a little farm with a few chickens turkeys and goats there. She was busy interacting with this giant turkey and walked up a little grass bank into the big bad daddy goats area who promptly attacked her and butted her right off her feet.
Of course being the brave heroic man I am I instantly burst out laughing and did nothing to protect her as it chased her around the tractor shell type thingy. Hilarious. XxG

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
:rofl:..i can actually picture this scene in my head:rofl::rofl:xx
He's proved my point... I remember the trip, the farm, the turkey (which I hand fed whilst he was perched proudly on the roof of the chicken coop - for so long I had a hole in the palm of my hand from the amount of pecking), but I'd forgotten all about that bastard "Daddy Goat" fucker. Now I remember! Thanks, G, you twat. Now I'll have nightmares about that horned grey bastard with his "I'll-ram-you-into-next-year" eyes!! XxRy

26 October 2018
He's proved my point... I remember the trip, the farm, the turkey (which I hand fed whilst he was perched proudly on the roof of the chicken coop - for so long I had a hole in the palm of my hand from the amount of pecking), but I'd forgotten all about that bastard "Daddy Goat" fucker. Now I remember! Thanks, G, you twat. Now I'll have nightmares about that horned grey bastard with his "I'll-ram-you-into-next-year" eyes!! XxRy
Having kept goats as I grew up on a farm when I was younger I can tell you that quite often there is a “brace yourself Ethel” moment ! Lol