Feeding

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ve just read about a woman who weighs 32stone and wants to reach 42 stone.
Her partner feeds her 10,000 calories per day.

He purposely wanted a woman he could over feed as a kink.

Is this going to far?
No comment I’m not going near the size debate... :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York

Is this going to far?
I'd say yes as this 'kink' is putting her in serious medical risk, a big part of kink is reducing risk as much as possible.

D

Deleted member 3175

I've just read an article (it may be the same one!) and she was searching for someone to become her feeder!
Personal opinion shes being stupid, its unhealthy, and shes just a death wish waiting to happen, but if thats what she wants then its her choice.
Strange! S xxx

D

Deleted member 8095

Is it through choice? I’m unsure on stuff like this.
Obesity is now one of the biggest killers, I personally think this fetish is stupidity.
One of the quickest ways to curb it, is to make those who purposely over eat, pay for their medical treatment and all associated costs, so if they need a fire crew and mobile crane to hoist them out the first floor window, then a bariatric ambulance, they should pick up the cheque, not the tax payer. Harsh perhaps but it would stem the trend I think.

24 November 2015

Is this going to far?
Feederism’ refers to a small sexual subculture where men get off by getting women fat
Just read this and some people relate it to BDSM

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

However, being a feeder is also about obtaining a sense of power and dominance through the act of feeding.

I disagree
how can you have power of sense there is no sense and it makes no sense.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
what as a kink though, seeing that we all love each other now well not that kind but social swinging love
My personal view whether it’s considered a kink or not is that it’s wrong for the person eating to do it and the person feeding to do it .... Yes it’s a kink part of BDSM which I will admit that there’s is lots to learn on that subject just don’t see it as a practice that should be done for the resulting health issues that could be involved ..

D

Deleted member 16044

Is this going to far?

not sure what I really think yet

25 January 2020
City
Manchester

Is this going to far?
Yes it's going too far, but there's also quite a number of people into it, it's another form of body dismorphia similar the antithesis of anorexia, but still with the serious health conditions. There's also those who continually grow their muscles, or get sexual gratification by losing a limb, it is a thing. So it's the same as all them, body dismorphia covers a wide range of disorders, but essentially means someone can only view their body as good in a certain condition.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls