Female Answers Wanted

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 October 2017
City
Northampton
Muscles or cuddliness, confidence or coy things I need I know. Naturally extroverted and confident but wanting everyone involved to be comfortable so I will act according to popular opinion. As for clothing naked or towel, given that I may be extremely turned on by the sights and sounds is it acceptable walk around with a raging hard on?

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
As a bloke I want to know what you ladies look for in a potential playmate (sorry if incorrect terminology) as want to be at my best for all you lovely ladies when we visit VA on the 11th of November.
Open honest and friendly and of course forward but never pushy. oh and dress as fits the situation, we both got our clothes off after about half hour in our first club :whistle::D
Like Bex said be you and you come across as a lovely guy here so that works (y)

V&N xxx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Its great having the body of an adonis, but i should imagine having the personality of a damp squid, just isnt going to cut it... no matter how delicious they are.. but thats just my take on things, im guessing some may disagree. :D
*raises hand*

I'll bid on the dumb Adonis...

:whistle:

27 July 2017
As a bloke I want to know what you ladies look for in a potential playmate (sorry if incorrect terminology) as want to be at my best for all you lovely ladies when we visit VA on the 11th of November.

Hi Take it you are going as a couple , just be yourself smell nice and have a shave..you should find it reasonably easy to hook up with couple or single lady,

Going alone then try to be chatty without being pushy and stay off the drink so many guys need the prop to mix. ..enjoy and report back on how it went.:surprise:

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Corby

Oh I won't lie, I do love a little eye candy, a great body will always catch my attention but will it keep it..... Hmmmm I love confidence in a man, good sense of humour, chatty and banter are all qualities!

Lovely to meet you by the way ;) xx

P

Poppycat22

I haven't been to a club yet but in playmates generally I look for someone that smells good, has a nice smile, good sense of humour, that something about them (that passion or sparkle, confident, not full of themselves), polite and a good body to me (I really like guys with a little cuddle padding)
I know its a little vague but everyone has their own preferences, so its not easy to pin down

28 October 2017
City
Northampton
Oh I won't lie, I do love a little eye candy, a great body will always catch my attention but will it keep it..... Hmmmm I love confidence in a man, good sense of humour, chatty and banter are all qualities!

Lovely to meet you by the way ;) xx
And lovely to meet you, confidence is umm something I lack as, along with a strong muscular body. Luckily I have a sense of humour and a cheeky smile I'm hoping that will be enough.

T

The_Bibas

Such a difficult question as we all look for something different....
X

26 March 2018
City
London
Well for me, you'd have to get on with my hubby first and foremost, then have the ability to hold an adult conversation, then appearance would figure somewhere after that.

But really its a how long is a piece of string question, we women are actually all unique individuals and not some massive collective who all like the same qualities in a man - thats not meant to come across as me being a bitch, even though it does kind of read that way

Muse xx

19 March 2015
Well for me, you'd have to get on with my hubby first and foremost, then have the ability to hold an adult conversation, then appearance would figure somewhere after that.

But really its a how long is a piece of string question, we women are actually all unique individuals and not some massive collective who all like the same qualities in a man - thats not meant to come across as me being a bitch, even though it does kind of read that way

Muse xx
Yes but we all have our own uniqueness and preferences.
Doesn’t read as a bitch whatsoever :) x