Female Orgasm

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

Ive just read some silly story about women and orgasms.. :whistle: Apparently the average female takes 13mins and 25secs to reach orgasm :sneaky::confused:

Now I thought the 25seconds was long enough but that’s me :whistle:

What I did read though, is the middle aged couple had more fun and she regularly has multiple orgasms (y) (same here:sneaky:) yet the couples in their twenties and thirties only reached one orgasm in one sex session :eek:

What do you guys think?
:D

In all honesty, that sounds like me! I never cum quickly but when I do :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::whistle::X3:
I never came a lot in my 20/30's until I met G. I think a lot of that was to do with my self confidence. I never felt confident in myself or felt that confident with a man. G changed that, and with that and a aging beautifully of course, came the orgasms a plenty! Saying that recently I have been holding them back more, mmmmm when they do oooffffff get the mop and bucket!:whistle::whistle::lol::X3:;):oops::oops::oops: S xxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
In all honesty, that sounds like me! I never cum quickly but when I do :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::whistle::X3:
I never came a lot in my 20/30's until I met G. I think a lot of that was to do with my self confidence. I never felt confident in myself or felt that confident with a man. G changed that, and with that and a aging beautifully of course, came the orgasms a plenty! Saying that recently I have been holding them back more, mmmmm when they do oooffffff get the mop and bucket!:whistle::whistle::lol::X3:;):oops::oops::oops: S xxx
:sneaky:...:whistle::yeahbaby:
76F490E8-80B3-4A04-B2FA-DB360F1BDEE0.gif

D

Deleted member 11852

I know that feeling lol. W has helped with my confidence so much and he gets the rewards lol xx M

Reactions: Deleted member 1463
D

Deleted member 3175

I know that feeling lol. W has helped with my confidence so much and he gets the rewards lol xx M

Great isn’t it when you find that someone that just does it for you, I grabbed him and haven’t let go!!! :sneaky::lol::love: S xxx