Festival Fun

• Thread starter Max-the-3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Max-the-3rd

She seen him across the bar, he had the tight jeans on that made his perky arse look fantastic and she could not wait to get her hands on it.
He had clocked her as soon as he had entered the busy bar, she was sitting on the bar stool at the end of the bar with a impossible short tight skirt on. the kind of skirt that if she bent over to pick up a lucky penny the whole bar would turn to get a flash of that sexy wee arse. she was resting in her elbows on the bar and leaning over so the bar man could get a good look down the ample cleavage. She had her half drunk G&T which she most likely got for free. There were a couple of lads sat next to her, just wee boys really 20, 22 if yur lucky both checking her out and talking in whispers probable about how much they wanted to fuck her. If only they had the balls to talk to here she would probably have taken them both round the back of the pub by now. lucky me they were to scared of her.
He knew she loved the jeans he had on. Gonna just hang out up here for a while until she see me he thought, let her come to me.
Just as she was about to slip off her seat and walk over to grab a handful of that sexy arse she felt a had on the small of her back that made spine tingle, she turned her head to she one of the young lad that had been sitting next to her.
"Whats a sexy wee lass like yourself doing drinking alone?" he asked he, his eyes firmly fixed on her tits. what a cheesy wee fucker she thought but lets play with him, use him to get Matt jealous. She slid her hand down on to his crotch and got his eye contact. she could now see the rosy redness of youthful face drain from his face as he turned a little white with fear. never had anyone been this direct with him!. "why don't you get a LADY! a drink and i can tell you all about it?" who did he think he was calling her a wee lass, she should bend him over her knee and spank him right in the bar.
"O,o,o, OK the stuttered, W,w,w What would you like?", G&T she replayed "and you can call me Heather".
She must have seen him by now he thought, I'll just have a wee glace over my shoulder. FUCK, fuck, fuck, fuck. The wee shite had more ball then he had thought! he picked up his whiskey and walked over. As he got closer he could see she had her hand on the inside of his thigh rubbing it gently,
as he looked at the wee mans face he seen it. Fuck me he was so scared, he stopped walking and stood and watched for a min with a smile on his face.
he was chalk white and his pall was just looking at his shoes, I better save the wee man before he pisses himself he thought.
He walked behind her running his hand down her rib cage and resting on her hip bone as he kissed her neck all the time giving the wee man eye contact, "who is your friend Heather?" as he broke eye contact and and had a wee look down her cleavage himself.
"Oh, sorry I never did ask your name" she said. They both looked at him.
"J,j,j, James" he said, Heather said "James, I would like you to meet my very good friend Matt"
"Ok James, I will be taking over from here if that's OK with you?" you could see the relief in his eyes "Fine Mr." he blurted out.
"Unless you wish to join us?" Heather asked, "I just love two cocks to play with, and your pall I can take on three, the more the merrier as they say?"
"N,n,n,n No thank you Miss" splutter James
"Ah, Shame." Heather slipped off the bar stool right in between James legs put both hands on his face and kissed him hard on the lips, as she did Matt slipped his hand on to her shapely wee arse and squeezed it hard, fuck his touch could turn her on so easy.
she let go of James and pulled away. "night, night honey" as she turned and walked away, put her arm round Matt and finally got hold of the arse in them tight jeans, walking passed the bar man she through him a wink for the free drink.
It was a hot sticky August night in Edinburgh and the royal mile was full of tourists for the fringe. Matt finally got a look at Heather's outfit as they stopped in to the venal next to the pub for a cigarette. black kitten heels, black stockings and the short skirt, that short you slightly see the lacy pattern of the stocking tops, the figure hugging black top off the shoulder and the plunging v line to show her fantastic cleavage. As ever he felt under dressed in the jeans and shirt but he was fully aware she like him to look a little rough.
"So where are you booked into for this evening?" Asked Matt.
"A little boutique hotel at the bottom of the mile, near the palace" Heather replied, not far at all they both knew. but they also both knew they would not make it that far with out having some fun. at the same time they both looked down the dark venal. Heather took Matt's hand and lead him down in to the darkness.
Half way down the venal there was a door way, a old door that looked like it had not been used in years, Heather stood with with her back to the door and pulled Matt in close. she slid her had on to his crotch and whispers in his ear "you know what I want" He chuckled and kissed her neck as one had squeezed her tits and the other started to pull up the short skirt. she could feel his fat cock getting hard under the denim, she loved his cock, it was not the biggest she had had but very fat and felt so good in her mouth. soon she thought.
As Matt pulled up the skirt he was not surprised to find she had no panties on, she never did for there meets. As he grabbed a handful of her arse she pushed him down by the shoulders, he got to his knees and lifted one leg over his shoulder as he did he kissed Heather's inner thigh and got both hands on her asre. His touch was both tender and rough just as Heather liked it, she let her head fall back against the door as she started to squeeze her her own tits, playing with her nipples between her fingers balancing on her heel and his shoulder she felt his tongue slowly licking up and down her pussy lips waiting for her clit to get hard taking his time even though they could be seen at any moment. As Heather turned her head to look up the venal at all the tourists walking past wishing one wold walk down and catch them in the act she at last felt his tongue connect with her clit.
It made her weak in the legs but Matt's strong arms were keeping her propped up to the door squeezing her arse as he did. As she gained control of her legs again Matt slid his right hand down the full length of her leg and back up but this time not to her arse but to slowly, gentle rub her pussy lips with his knuckles all the time licking her clit waiting for her pussy to open up to him. He could feel her getting damp on the back of his fingers. he pulled his hand back and then back in slowly pushed two fingers into the wetness she tasted fantastic.
Heather brought her hands down from her tits to Matt's head, running her fingers into his hair and pushing his head hard against her pussy.
"Three fingers NOW" she demanded "Make me cum".
Matt obliged, slipping a third finger into her pussy he started to rapidly finger fucking her his second hand still squeezing her arse.
Heather felt so dirty and so alive, Matt's fingers pounding hers pussy as he licked her clit she could feel her orgasm rising in her, "don't stop, don't stop, I'm cumming" she shouted, surely to be heard by anyone passing by. Matt felt her pussy tighten on his fingers then the relax as her body started to shudder and quiver. he stood up but leaving his fingers in her pussy, she was his, he looked into her eyes and touched her clit making her shudder again before taking his fingers away. she grabbed his head with both hands and forced her tongue deep into his mouth.
He pull her skirt back down over her sexy wee arse for her as she looked him in the eyes, "I think is about time I took you back to the hotel" she said.
he took her hand and walked back up the venal stood at the top outside the pub was the two young lads from the bar smoking, Heather took a cigarette from her bag and walked to wards then. "do you have a light please?" James took the lighter out his pocket and lit her cigarette. she winked and said "I hope you got a eye full?" she turned to Matt and squeezed his arse, "lets get you back to hotel, It's your turn".