Festivals, Free Love, Tents And Tickets

• Thread starter Deleted member 3289
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

From Hay Books to Reading Rocks, anyone thinking of nights under canvass this summer or even a cheeky B&B? Stimulating soul and body, might a little extra tent swapping be the icing on your carrot cake? Which is the ticket to ride this summer?

D

Deleted member 3289

I'm feeling folky so will head to something small and acoustic. Just wondering if anyone else swings in that direction and they were good places to meet. I'll check-out the VA Festival as proposition seems tempting... Can I bring my tent?!

D

Deleted member 1402

I'm feeling folky so will head to something small and acoustic. Just wondering if anyone else swings in that direction and they were good places to meet. I'll check-out the VA Festival as proposition seems tempting... Can I bring my tent?!
Oh yes, Tents are very welcome!!!

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
From Hay Books to Reading Rocks, anyone thinking of nights under canvass this summer or even a cheeky B&B? Stimulating soul and body, might a little extra tent swapping be the icing on your carrot cake? Which is the ticket to ride this summer?
Of course, we'll be at the VA's festival of fun, in a campervan not a tent. @Pearls doesn't do tents :D
Yourself?
Oh yes, Tents are very welcome!!!

Oooh...I'm liking the sound of that. Thanks for pointing the tent hopping opportunities out!
Of course you can pitch a tent up. There's small fees, but worth it. It will be an amazing weekend!

D

Deleted member 3289

Of course, we'll be at the VA's festival of fun, in a campervan not a tent. @Pearls doesn't do tents :D
Yourself?

Of course you can pitch a tent up. There's small fees, but worth it. It will be an amazing weekend!

I'm restoring a 1960s caravan -so I'll either roll-out something vintage or make good use of my pop-up (some might say both -ooh, ah, matron!).

D

Deleted member 3289

Yes Festival of fun will be epic but as @Admin said I don't do tents anymore, bit of a snob for my creature comforts ;):D
I get that...I'm a fair weather camper when it comes to canvess when it comes to canvass these days but plan to come with Elsie May after giving her a bit of TLC. Gives me a target to get finished by as the start of a summer tour. Is it an event for all ages? Elsie May was 'born' in 1953...

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I get that...I'm a fair weather camper when it comes to canvess when it comes to canvass these days but plan to come with Elsie May after giving her a bit of TLC. Gives me a target to get finished by as the start of a summer tour. Is it an event for all ages? Elsie May was 'born' in 1953...
Oh I'm sure she will be fine :whistle::D