FeTiSH Swing Taboo November 5th (Essex)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Fetishswingers created a new event:

FeTiSH Swing Taboo November 5th (Essex)

** Fetish Swingers Presents: FeTiSH Swing Taboo **
Date & Time: Thursday, November 05, 2015 · 8:00 PM – 1:00 AM Location: COLCHESTER ESSEX.

Address will be forwarded after your completed/submitted fetish taboo registration/membership form has been completed online via Mingles website and has been accepted.

Cost: Couples £25.00 - Singles £15.00 each ( No Membership Fee...

Read more about this event...

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
I'm not being kind I'm being honest it really does sound bloody amazing!! I love Halloween!! And dressing up!! It sounds right up our street!!
We do it every month lol Not just Halloween. Mingles hosting a separate Halloween night on the 31st October, our events every 1st Thursday of the month where we take along our furniture lol oh and I take Raewyn lol x

Reactions: Mingles

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
I can concur! lol It's ALWAYS a brilliant night and Alan and Raewyn are amazing hosts, so much effort goes in on their part to this event every month and it shows.....our members love the Taboo Fetish event, we have members who have never tried the Fetish scene attending as well as the Fetish community who aren't swingers and it's always a very kinky night! The equipment is amazing too, all pretty much built by Alan.....if you are intrigued or experienced you should try it! xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed, if you can make it and are near, this sounds like the not-to-miss one you should be there for.. ;) (y)