Finding The Right Person

• Thread starter PandMp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

PandMp

Ok so the hubby and I are looking for a bi-sexual woman to join us. This is my fantasy and one I'd like to fulfil before we embark on playing with couples. Hubby had suggested that he not join in but has been pointed out that it could feel weird for the other woman.

Do other couples find it this hard to meet other women?? How do you get over this initial hurdle??

Thanks in advance

PandMp Xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ok so the hubby and I are looking for a bi-sexual woman to join us. This is my fantasy and one I'd like to fulfil before we embark on playing with couples. Hubby had suggested that he not join in but has been pointed out that it could feel weird for the other woman.

Do other couples find it this hard to meet other women?? How do you get over this initial hurdle??

Thanks in advance

PandMp Xxx
The slang/nickname term 'elusive unicorn' exists for a reason.. (Not that I condone or condemn the term).
What you will find is there's a thousand couples all looking for the same thing.. And fewer single ladies prepared to play with couples' than what is perhaps perceived.
There's some extraordinarily lovely ladies here however, and doing things the right way will help you. Of course, same as ladies/gents/couples.. it's all about communication, trust and sharing a common interest.
Don't be disheartened by how challenging it is, but you may also be surprised.
Good luck :) x

26 July 2016
Finding it damned near impossible TBH , not talking about this site for one moment , we haven't been here long and it's been nothing but a positive experience so far . But over the last couple of years we've tried most sites , and we always come across the same issues , half the females apparently are fake profiles , some easier than others to spot but some are very convincing and we've been caught out in the past . The ones that are genuine females , a lot seem to be living out some fantasy online with no intention of actually meeting , let's just call them timewasters for now .
Like I say we've been on and off for a couple of years and we always come off for the same reason , we get disheartened and start thinking it's us that's the problem , what goes from being something that's meant to be fun and positive for all concerned gets very negative quickly if you let it .
BUT , THIS TIME WE ARENT GIVING UP , yes we are still getting emails off couples telling us we are wrong and we should meet them , we ignore them . We still get time wasters and spend weeks talking , emailing etc . Only to be let down , their issue not ours . We still get fakes , we pity them , if they have to resort to pretending to be female just to get a woman to talk to them online then they aren't worth getting angry about .
There are genuine girls out there , and we know that it will happen , stick to your guns and keep the faith and sure it will happen for you too XxX

D

Deleted member 3411

Linda and I have talked about this and have a different Outlook on it. If a single girl turns up who wants to play with her so be it, but in general fun comes from the fact that many of you couples out there have a bi partner who wants to play with my bi partner. If the understanding is the girls don't want to have anything to do with swopping with the guys then us guys just sit back and enjoy the fun watching you two girls play, then take out excitement on our own partner after. I know that last time Linda played I couldn't wait to be in her again after watching. So perhaps we are looking at this all wrong? we don't need single bi Girls Just and understanding of what you girls want from each other. Are plenty of bi girls out there they just happened to also be with partners.

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We have also been on the scene for several years and started out looking for a bi female for Mrs Brum mainly.
Like already mentioned we have also come across time waster, fakes and those that just want to chat but can't be honest from the beginning. We have at times become disheartened and questioned if it was us or more to the point me (Mr Brum). We have now widened our search to couples and has we have become more comfortable with the scene, relaxed our boundaries. We still look for a single bi female but it's not our total focus. But to be honest we have had more fun and luck at our local club. As sometimes a female as part of a couple as joined us all be briefly for a little fun.
Good luck in your search.

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It isn't that hard at all, just about approach I would say, ladies want to meet couples as well as men, you just have the right approach to it and remember being a couple is important, there are so many single ladies out there that honestly believe they are the best thing since sliced bread.. Not, everyone is equal.
You won't see us jumping into a PM with a lady the second they join asking the dreaded "what you into".. LOL people get it oh so wrong, let people settle in get to know you around the place, if there is attraction it will show publicly, it isn't that hard and be yourself x

T

The_Bibas

Lol girl power!
I meet all my women usually in the toilets..
I have met one at an organised event.. It ended up in the toilets..
As a rule Stephen is not allowed to watch.. He did once and she wanted him to join in... I didn't like it..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We started out about a year ago and have been on other sites and still on one and got a lot of time wasters, came across a few fake accounts some easier to spot than others and mostly men pretending to be women. We first had a profile that stated we wanted to meet a female for me but its such a hard thing to find and have been pursued by females saying that's what they wanted only to show more of an interest in Neil and not me. During the time we have expanded our requirements to couples as we are more comfortable with each other to do this and wants do change. Had a year out and decided to give it another go and I found this wonderful site its been so nice here we actually didn't think a site like this existed we don't get any time wasters and have made some good friendships already. So no we not had any meets yet but we are not in a hurry so my advice would be take your time and build some friendships and join in with the forums etc and who knows what is around the corner.

26 March 2018
City
London
I think a lot of the time, those single women can feel like nothing more than a tick box on peoples bucket list, and some couples seem to forget that these ladies will want to know what you can offer them, as couples can get caught up in their own fantasy and desires (easily done!) and forget about what they can offer said 'Unicorn' -ergh hate that term! to make them want to play with you.

I'm quite lucky in that, if Tog doesn't want to play as a couple I can still play with another couple, I get to have great fun, they get to have that FMF threesome, and Tog gets to enjoy watching and/or take some great photos as memories for us all.

Muse xx