First Day, A Poem.

• Thread starter Jamboreene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
J

Jamboreene

My first day on social swingers went down just fine, and this had a lot to do with Her_Him69.

Taking me under her wing felt like such a treat, with everyone discussing what's their favourite sweet.

Also i have to thank Looby&Lew, who gave me advice on just what I should do.

But then back at school pushed against the lockers, I said something out of turn and in came meet_the_fockers. A slap on the wrist and on my way I was sent with my fingers crossed for an invite to the next event! :) x

N

No longer with us

My first day on social swingers went down just fine, and this had a lot to do with Her_Him69.

Taking me under her wing felt like such a treat, with everyone discussing what's their favourite sweet.

But then back at school pushed against the lockers, I said something out of turn and in came meet_the_fockers. A slap on the wrist and on my way I was sent with my fingers crossed for an invite to the next event! :) x
The pleasure was all mine :mwah:

S

Sammy

Very clever Sir
N indeed you bravely return
Get a newbie post on forum

Sx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich

My pleasure too.....if you ever feel the urge to knit them let me know....:whistle::rofl::D:love:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh Miss he was telling me how much how shy n quiet he is n needs a bit of tlc

So I thought I'd choose the. Lovely ladies who might help n not wind him up
Sx
And you choose me who is the most quiet and shy person here, this is all wrong my dear :whistle::D