First Saturday Social/meet-ups

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
Tiger created a new event:

Ok, so, hear me out on this!

The most recent social was fantastic! which got me thinking, wouldn’t it be great to have a regular monthly social with both old & new friends no expectations or pressure just a coffee or a few drinks have a laugh and a joke in real life & see where it goes :whistle:

So, with that in mind the first one would be Saturday 5th January 2019 & then every first Saturday after!

I was thinking Worcester would be a good place to start, and for anyone willing to travel!...

Read more about this event...

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
8 July 2018
More news about the next upcoming #FirstSaturdaySocials
More info on the next First Saturday Social & Jaydees Swingers Club collaboration

This is a Star Wars themed night (optional) who is coming along?

Put your names down below if you’re interested in attending.

Jaydees is one of the top clubs in the country just check their great reviews under the clubs section.

Saturday May 4th is the First Saturday Social & Jaydees Party Night!

£25 couple, £35 guys, ladies free. Bring your own drink...

They have a massive 30 plus seater luxury Jacuzzi, sauna, disco, lots of open play areas as well as 8 private play rooms.

Plenty of Private off road parking, campers and caravans are free to park up. (They cant supply electric)

You will also need to contact them at their website Jaydees Swingers Club and then email them with SS Social as the heading, your name SS user name and the date of the First Saturday Social, May 4th.

#FirstSaturdaySocial

It’s going to be Legen..... wait for it..... dary!!!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

The thread is here;

8 July 2018
Who’s coming to the June First Saturday Social it will take place in Derby City Centre, we’ll meet once again in the bar of the Premier inn for around 6:30 to 7pm on Saturday 1st June as I guess most people will probably be booked in there!

The city centre is only a short walk from there where we can go an have a meal or a few drinks & see where the night takes us!

Derby City Centre (Riverlights)
Morledge, Derby,
Derbyshire,
DE1 2BB
Rooms from £39
Derby City Centre (Riverlights) Hotel | Premier Inn

Time & date
6:30 Saturday 1st June 2019https://socialswinging.com/members/stokechoke.6078/

Everyone is welcome!

Looking forward to seeing both new and Existing friends!

#FirstSaturdaySocial

It’s going to be Legen..... wait for it..... dary!!!

Everyone post your interest on the First Saturday Social thread
https://socialswinging.com/threads/first-saturday-social-meet-ups.9469/page-18#post-453037
:tiphat:
Tiger xx