First Timer

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
J

JDante

Just Joined the site, been looking for something like this for a while. Looking for a Lady to show me a few tricks in bed and for me to have some fun with. If Interested Ladies Come say hi and we can arrange a hot date !

Based in London ! Ladies Only

T

The_Bibas

Just Joined the site, been looking for something like this for a while. Looking for a Lady to show me a few tricks in bed and for me to have some fun with. If Interested Ladies Come say hi and we can arrange a hot date !

Welcome... I am sure you will get offers. There are one or two ladies on here... But mostly nymphs..
Enjoy

XxxBibaxxX

4 July 2017
City
Corby

Hi JDante

Welcome to the site!
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun xx

Reactions: Therapon
P

peakcouple

Good luck, have fun here. If you post a good profile and join in the forums and gallery we are sure you will make the contacts you want.

Reactions: Therapon
27 April 2015

Hi again and welcome to the forums, We see your in London, and a ladies only man, in our experience, a little travel often reaps amazing rewards, and a lot of ladies on here, are actually pat of a couple, so you may be missing out on some, amazing experiences as the 2nd male in a threesums scenario !! In our experience as Swingers, it's always beneficial to keep your options open xx
Our Regards, @The-A-Team

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi again and welcome to the forums, We see your in London, and a ladies only man, in our experience, a little travel often reaps amazing rewards, and a lot of ladies on here, are actually pat of a couple, so you may be missing out on some, amazing experiences as the 2nd male in a threesums scenario !! In our experience as Swingers, it's always beneficial to keep your options open xx
Our Regards, @The-A-Team
Couldn't agree more. (y)

Reactions: Pearls