• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

ThePantiePurse

VIP Member
26 September 2015
City
Leeds
The winner of the 3rd bottle of Give Lube flavoured lube is .... Lace

well done

once again send us a message with your address and which flavour you'd like and we'll send the bottle to you.

The next and final winner will be announced at 9pm

:)

Reactions: Admin
B

Bonker

Ok, so here's my question.......ladies/gents do you prefere flavoured lube, natural lube or no lube?
B

ThePantiePurse

VIP Member
26 September 2015
City
Leeds
to all the winners don't forget to send us your details and what flavour you want so we can send your prize to you... only 5 minutes left until the last winner is announced... good luck everyone.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

ThePantiePurse

VIP Member
26 September 2015
City
Leeds
so here goes the final winner of our great Give Lube giveaway tonight is ....meet_the_fockers

once again send us a message with your address and which flavour you'd like and we'll send the bottle to you.

Thank you soo much for everyone who took part and keep a look out for us in the forum for more goodies and updates from us.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Whay! Congrats to everyone for their goodies...
I'd like to personally thank @ThePantiePurse for doing this, thank you very much and I am sure everyone is extremely happy with this...
Don't forget guys you can find The Pantie Purse online for lingerie, toys and BDSM goodies ( they have LOADS) here;
Erotic Luxury Lingerie – Erotic Underwear | The Pantie Purse

Thank you again Pantie Purse and well done everyone... Now let's get lubed... :D :surprise:

M

meet_the_fockers

so here goes the final winner of our great Give Lube giveaway tonight is ....meet_the_fockers

Thank you soo much for everyone who took part and keep a look out for us in the forum for more goodies and updates from us.
Oh wow thankyou so much!! So lovely!! :love: xx

Reactions: ThePantiePurse

ThePantiePurse

VIP Member
26 September 2015
City
Leeds
To all the winners , remember to send us a message with your address so we can send you your prize :)

And thanks again to everyone xxx

B

biggerblacker

i like the idea of flavored lube because i perform a lot of oral on women. i switch back and forth and if the lube is flavored will then i will probably perform way more oral than i do now. lol

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The only thing I ever win is the goddamn shortstraw when making coffee!! :p
Grats everyone and thank you again to The Pantie Purse :) Bless you guys xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Daddybearandhisprincess

Well the time has come, its 6pm, the winner of the 1st bottle of Give Lube Flavoured Lube is ........ Daddybearandhisprincess

Well Done

Please send us a message with your postal details and which flavour you would like

The next winner will be drawn at 7pm.

Good Luck everyone.

Whoop whoop thank you so much! X

Reactions: Admin and Pearls