flea Bay I'm addicted.. What..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Lovers_For_Life

35c00b008ca7364b43cc53311ac01e69.jpg

Will that suffice...?

Reactions: Admin
10 March 2015
A tank.

No, not the glass type for guppies, but the armoured type with a big gun!

Now, before everyone panics... I'm not trying to start my own Army... I just want to go ripping round a big field in a tank, and maybe even start a little weekend company letting others do it too.:D

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Z

zebo

Last things i bought : a set of antique farriers tools, 5 black rabbit pelts, and a pair of sheepskin slippers.

Reactions: Pearls
Z

zebo

@Therapon well the farriers tools were all de-rusted, and powder coated, they no live on the wall in the dungeon ( yes we have a dungeon room LOL ), the rabbit pelts are used in sensation play, and the slippers were for Ms. Z. The nitrile gloves and staples . . . . mmmm i will put a photo up in one of the protected albums.

Reactions: Pearls
Z

zebo

@Therapon oh the dungeon is lovely, my favourite room in the house, the staples and gloves were used on a lady ( a swinger incidentally ) who wanted her pussy stapling closed, with a bullet vibrator inside.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

@Therapon oh the dungeon is lovely, my favourite room in the house, the staples and gloves were used on a lady ( a swinger incidentally ) who wanted her pussy stapling closed, with a bullet vibrator inside.
She wanted what?' ffs'''! And I thought I was being a rebel with fluffy handcuffs!! I can get you nitrile gloves from work. Unfortunately they are pink! :D

Reactions: Admin and Therapon