Food Smells

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so because @RobbieFutuo decided to spam the sexy smell thread with his apple crumble... How he finds this sexy to sniff at on the pull, I never know. :whistle:;)

So I have been told off by our lovely @Therapon for destroying that thread, I mean me :whistle::( Really..

So going back to the food smells, is there a food smell that makes you feel all yummy, ignore the crumble thing :rolleyes: Or you may like to nibble crumble off Mr @RobbieFutuo covered in it, what ever floats your boat:rofl:

So are there food smells that get you feeling in the mood? would you like to be covered in this food?

I have no sweet tooth so the smell of cheese or crisps would do nothing for me, I am a champagne girl so am quite partial to a drop or two being poured over me and devoured with the right tongue of course :whistle:;):p

:jacked:No hijacking or Mr @Therapon will not be happy :sneaky::lol::eek:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Nope but there are some good smells from within in a kitchen and some very bad ones. Fresh bread and baked cakes. Would never want to smell a rotten egg though again. Never known crumble to smell. Garlic, onions yeah.
Apple crumble was the one ;):)

Reactions: Therapon
9 January 2016
City
Reading
@Admin alluded to this yesterday, i think a lot of fruits smell nice, even the bog standard ones like oranges, and strawberries.
Love the smell of chocolate too, especially dark chocolate.
Custard smells nice.

Reckon all these so far could be used 'outside of the kitchen' :whistle: or in the kitchen if that takes your fancy

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so outside the kitchen I get strawberries, I could even have fun with an orange, maybe but popcorn.... @EvilS have I missed something here or have you all gone barking :eek:

E

EvilS

Ok so outside the kitchen I get strawberries, I could even have fun with an orange, maybe but popcorn.... @EvilS have I missed something here or have you all gone barking :eek:

I'm young, I didn't read the thread properly thought it was just smells you like lol. Not what gets you going.

Reactions: Pearls
9 January 2016
City
Reading
@Pearls you mentioned yesterday coconut oil - i eat this yogurt which is coconut with a hint of lime, happy to slather someone in that. lovely :love:

24 November 2015
ooooo a little honey and popcorn in all the right places puts a whole new meaning to munching mmm :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Pearls