For The Fun Of It ... Your Wanted Ad

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

So for the fun of it ....

Following on from the wink n message challenge - that certainly got people to think about who they would like to get to know better

I've been talking to a few fabulous people , all of which have said they are looking for something in particular from the Site but have not found it

I joked and suggested a WANTED ad

So Example

Single sexy Male rough round the edges seeks .....

Be brave stick your wanted post in thread

If you like an ad click like and then respond in pm

All fun n little flirty

Reactions: The-Gent
24 April 2017
City
Uttoxeter
Ok I'll start. Lovely single guy here looking to meet a nice lady or couple. I'm good company and friendly to be around. Interested then get in touch.

24 April 2017
City
Uttoxeter
Single "sexy???" :confused: Male .... definitely rough .... everywhere ....getting on a bit :( seeks now this is the hard bit ..... fun caring understanding gorgeous sexy female ... (like I stand any chance :p) for fun friendship and frolics ... :devil:
Good luck bud

24 November 2015
Single "sexy???" :confused: Male .... definitely rough .... everywhere ....getting on a bit :( seeks now this is the hard bit ..... fun caring understanding gorgeous sexy female ... (like I stand any chance :p) for fun friendship and frolics ... :devil:
I keep offering to smooth the rough but you run away for some reason :ballgag::collar::cuffs::Ohyessir::Ohyessir:

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
A

andymitel

Dwarf with halitosis and raging acne seeks stunning supermodel....:confused:

D

Deleted member 1030

Married man with 4 daughters, 3 grandkids, a mod on a swingers site, seeks..... a quiet life :confused:

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Ok......

Single fun non pushy guy looking for couples and/or single females. If not already into swinging I'm willing to introduce (introduction references available on request) :lol: xx

Reactions: Therapon
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
So for the fun of it ....

Following on from the wink n message challenge - that certainly got people to think about who they would like to get to know better

I've been talking to a few fabulous people , all of which have said they are looking for something in particular from the Site but have not found it

I joked and suggested a WANTED ad

So Example

Single sexy Male rough round the edges seeks .....

Be brave stick your wanted post in thread

If you like an ad click like and then respond in pm

All fun n little flirty
Love the idea.

M

Max-the-3rd

Ok,
Single Scottish bloke lookin ta get with a couple or a lass, as long as e ur no a dunderhead, a roaster or generally mingin yur in we a chance.
Nea bampots apply or e will be booted ta the kirb.
I like a wee dram but no looking for any jaikies or skagers.
A filthy mind wud be good but no in ta hevin nae body shitin on me. (dirty wee bawbags)
So if this soonds like its the kind o thing e cun git doon with, give me a wee shout. Much love.
Max.xx

D

Deleted member 4901

Wanted...

As many different colours as you have
Painted in various mediums and styles.
Stories for the keeping of for miles and miles.
You and you and him and her and me fulfilling our desires for a while.
Without fear.
Without worry.
Without regret.
I am the gypsy.
I wander where I may.
I'm always pleased to meet you.
I'm always on a journey your way.

S

Sammy

Ok,
Single Scottish bloke lookin ta get with a couple or a lass, as long as e ur no a dunderhead, a roaster or generally mingin yur in we a chance.
Nea bampots apply or e will be booted ta the kirb.
I like a wee dram but no looking for any jaikies or skagers.
A filthy mind wud be good but no in ta hevin nae body shitin on me. (dirty wee bawbags)
So if this soonds like its the kind o thing e cun git doon with, give me a wee shout. Much love.
Max.xx

Lol mr max
You are cheeky
I know what yer after
How many others do

Translation. Required !!

D

Deleted member 1030

One, slightly party-damaged, couple looking for for fun, parties and hot tubs with sexy people. Possibly some play involved, but not essential - let's get our bits out and party!

Reactions: Therapon
M

Max-the-3rd

One, slightly party-damaged, couple looking for for fun, parties and hot tubs with sexy people. Possibly some play involved, but not essential - let's get our bits out and party!
My bits are out! Where's the party!!