• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

For The Love Of Cooking

19 March 2015

Oh shit yes well you don’t want that! Ouch.
It’s a very tasty dish and the sauce is quite easy to do.
Will add more though of course as we go on. Making sure to not add too many fish dishes.

No sex for a week

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Did this week on Sunday ago

Cheeseburger Nacho's

500g beef mince

½ onion

4 mushrooms, sliced

4 rashers bacon, cooked and chopped roughly in small pieces,

400g cheese, grated

1 large bag tortilla chips

1 bottle bbq sauce (add as you like)

1tbsp sesame seeds

Spring onions, sliced to garnish

Burger sauce to dip (if you wish)

Start by getting a medium size saucepan onto your hob, add a little oil and cook the beef mince until browned. Once browned add in the onions and mushrooms and stir, cooking until the onions and mushrooms have softened and cooked through, for the last minute or two of cooking time add in a squirt of barbecue sauce. Remove from the heat and drain any fluid through a colander.

Get a deep baking dish and place down one layer of the tortilla chips ensuring the bottom of the dish is covered. Then add on some grated cheese, I went for a mix of cheddar cheeses. Top with half of the beef mince mixture, then half of the bacon strips and then a good squirt of barbecue sauce all over.

After that repeat that layer again, so more nacho chips, cheese, beef, bacon and barbecue sauce. Add a sprinkling of sesame seeds on top if you wish (this gave it an unofficial seeded bun vibe!).

Bake in a pre-heated (gas mark 4 or equivalent ) oven for 10 minutes to melt the cheese.

Remove from the oven and sprinkle on top freshly chopped spring onions.

If you wish serve it with a burger sauce dip – which is basically a mix of 50/50 ketchup and mayo, a heaped teaspoon of finely chopped raw onion, plus some finely chopped parsley. Dunk the nachos into the burger sauce.

Vxxx

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I could eat that if i left out the sauces as both contain fish haha

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

OMG Yes that looks gorgeous, do you do home visits????? S xxxxx

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Chicken in white wine and Mushroom sauce (slow Cooker)
dead simple this 1

4 skinless chicken fillets
salt and pepper to your taste
.5 teespoon paprika
125ml of white wine
1 tim condenced mushroom soup
100g sliced mushrooms
250ml sour cream
4 tablespoons plain floor

sprinkle the salt pepper and paprika over the chicken
put chicken and everything else in slow cooker and mix (so you dont loose any of it)
put lid on and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so tonight I maybe cooking lean lamb chops, a quick flash under the grill, served with mediterranean veg and rice

That's the plan anyway

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Heres a quick one for those in a rush:

Ingredients

1 x chicken and mushroom pot noodle
Water
1 x sachet of soy sauce

Cooking

Boil hot water.
Add to pot noodle.
Wait 2 mins.
Add soy sauce and stir.
Wait 2 mins.

The dinner of champions, and when you become an expert Pot Noodle eater like me, you can 'drink' one without the need for a fork. Perfect for when you're on the move

B x

MOTM

18 July 2015
Go you with your culinary skills, I bet you're a wiz with super noodles

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ok so tonight I maybe cooking lean lamb chops, a quick flash under the grill, served with mediterranean veg and rice

That's the plan anyway
Careful you don’t burn your bits when you flash the grill

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…