For You Single Guys And Ladies Couples Too What Do You Find Sexy About Them ☺

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

I love my tattoos each have a sentimental meaning behind them.They have been frowned upon as I am matured lady but the feed back I have got is alot of ppl find them sexy and turn on what's your view guys :D

Reactions: Pearls
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Tattoo's are unique to the person, we both have them. I think it's like anything else. If they are done well and tasteful they can really enhance a persons sexuality. Admittedly they can also be done badly and do the opposite but it's still that individuals choice, if they are happy with them then that's all that really matters.

Reactions: Marcus
D

Deleted member 3657

Is the thread to find out what we like about others or is it about tattoos?

D

Deleted member 3657

Well self explanatory really if you read the thread !!

Is it? The title asks what do we find sexy about them. People? But your first post you talk about what you like about your own tattoos.

D

Deleted member 3657

Not insinuating in slightest , its my opinion which I believe I'm allowed to have
Yes you are allowed an opinion. However by you stating in 2 consecutive posts saying there was a feisty and a tone you are thereby insinuating. Merely asking to clarify is not being fiesty. If I said "what the fuck are you on about?" then yes I would agree. No tone, no fiesty, just asking for clarification as I was not 100 % sure.

S

Sammy

Yes you are allowed an opinion. However by you stating in 2 consecutive posts saying there was a feisty and a tone you are thereby insinuating. Merely asking to clarify is not being fiesty. If I said "what the fuck are you on about?" then yes I would agree. No tone, no fiesty, just asking for clarification as I was not 100 % sure.

Indeed Sir you didn't say "what the fuck !! " because you are far too much of a gentleman !

L

louise1970

Sexy for me iss state of mind, I get turned on by personality ! Bodies come in all sorts of shapes n sizes, so having a "type" is difficult, but a sexy sassy personality mmm mmmm mmmm
Well i must say @Sammy definately ticks that box :p

L

louise1970

Hey my next tattoo @Sammy will be a quote I have used through out "I am myself entirely made of flaws that are stitched together with good intentions " :sneaky:

Reactions: Sammy and Terryg
S

Sammy

Hey my next tattoo @Sammy will be a quote I have used through out "I am myself entirely made of flaws that are stitched together with good intentions " :sneaky:

Absolutely no one is perfect Miss Louise we are who we are
Make no apologies ever for that

If people choose only to see our weaknesses and flaws rather than the person behind them - well then it's them with the issues and not you

I was once lucky enough for a man to say to me

all of me Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Words from John legend song
'

L

louise1970

If people choose only to see our weaknesses and flaws rather than the person behind them - well then it's them with the issues and not you

'
I couldn't of put it better myself here to brightened up some of the lovely members on Ss with a bit of witt banter laughs and smiles along the way :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
i find it quite nice if a lady has tattoos and i would never judge them on it as its every persons choice to have tattoos

Reactions: Sammy
D

Deleted member 6127

I'm a sucker for a genuine smile, that always gets my attention in a crowded room.
I must say, looking at the stunning tattoos on some of the ladies here, I find myself admiring them and find them very sexy.
Many things make me tick & tock, but you just know sometimes by a look that you want to investigate a little more and that's just basic sexual chemistry....... Cx

Reactions: Therapon
L

louise1970

I'm a sucker for a genuine smile, that always gets my attention in a crowded room.
I must say, looking at the stunning tattoos on some of the ladies here, I find myself admiring them and find them very sexy.
Many things make me tick & tock, but you just know sometimes by a look that you want to investigate a little more and that's just basic sexual chemistry....... Cx
You said it in one :X3:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

'
neil says them words to me to, that john legend song is our song