For You Single Guys And Ladies Couples Too What Do You Find Sexy About Them ☺

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

As you might guess I love tattoos. They are a very personal statement of you and some like them some don't but as with most things I don't particularly care what people think of them...as I say just walk on by.

Yes I like to see ink on a lady I always look twice as I do find it very sexy indeed :whistle:...

Well I'm going to book soon to have my arm and leg completed....

Xxxx :0)) T

Reactions: Sammy and Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
This is the thing I love my tatts but I don't really go for anyone because of the fact they have them or not, prime example Neil don't have any and I don't think he will. I like my men skinny or slim with a sparkling personality who's silly and funny and intelligent and a nice body but not body building types don't like muscle built bodies. And a fantastic bum lol Neil fits the bill perfectly lol. I like women to have the same sort of personality but with a nice curvy figure not keen on skinny there I'd be frightened of breaking them lol anyway please shut me up xx

E

Emmal

I wasn't sure what this thread is about...tattoos or what we like in other people..but I like a comment so I'll just have my penny's worth :)
Some tattoos I think look absolutely sexy on some people...I like a good sleeve on men and women and would love to have one but I know it wouldn't suit me.

What I find sexy In others differs from person to person..I love a sexy smile with glint in the eye, my mr has this and I can never be mad at him as he just looks at me and that's it.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I must say i like women that are touchable if you know what I mean, stars are ok but not much chance of fulfilling dream.

E

Emmal

Oh dont get me wrong I like that but enjoy real flesh better.x
Know what you mean, mind you when I met him my legs went to jelly so I do t think I'd have been able to do anything if he came near me...like you say fat chance