• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

For You Single Guys And Ladies Couples Too What Do You Find Sexy About Them ☺

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 6127

As you might guess I love tattoos. They are a very personal statement of you and some like them some don't but as with most things I don't particularly care what people think of them...as I say just walk on by.

Yes I like to see ink on a lady I always look twice as I do find it very sexy indeed ...

Well I'm going to book soon to have my arm and leg completed....

Xxxx :0)) T

Reactions: Sammy and Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
This is the thing I love my tatts but I don't really go for anyone because of the fact they have them or not, prime example Neil don't have any and I don't think he will. I like my men skinny or slim with a sparkling personality who's silly and funny and intelligent and a nice body but not body building types don't like muscle built bodies. And a fantastic bum lol Neil fits the bill perfectly lol. I like women to have the same sort of personality but with a nice curvy figure not keen on skinny there I'd be frightened of breaking them lol anyway please shut me up xx

E

Emmal

I wasn't sure what this thread is about...tattoos or what we like in other people..but I like a comment so I'll just have my penny's worth
Some tattoos I think look absolutely sexy on some people...I like a good sleeve on men and women and would love to have one but I know it wouldn't suit me.

What I find sexy In others differs from person to person..I love a sexy smile with glint in the eye, my mr has this and I can never be mad at him as he just looks at me and that's it.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I must say i like women that are touchable if you know what I mean, stars are ok but not much chance of fulfilling dream.

E

Emmal

Oh dont get me wrong I like that but enjoy real flesh better.x
Know what you mean, mind you when I met him my legs went to jelly so I do t think I'd have been able to do anything if he came near me...like you say fat chance

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…