Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Forceful

Discussion in 'All About Swinging' started by Pearls, 5 April 2019.

1. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport

I have just been edged for 8 hours and when Mr A finally decided to give in to my anger and frustration :eek: he forced his hand around my throat to hold me down. I was so worked up after so many hours that the restriction of breath just made the orgasm so intense, painful yet amazing in an aggressive way but aggressive can be erotic and it was xx

• Like Like x 6
  2. Sounds hot!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Some times I (Ste) like being aggressive towards the end. To a great extent I love to be gentle and tender, but when the feeling is right slamming in hard is great. But simulated strangulation? See here I have a problem. Even the suggestion of violence puts me off. I know she (maybe he) wants it, but I just can't pretend to like something I wouldn't do for real. Guess that's why L and I are not into BDSM etc. Too.
    I do understand though, comes from feeling what's happening is no longer your decision, that feeling of vulnerability without fear. Being taken and not have to ask or control what happens.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Pearls

You do have to have complete trust in your partner for strangulation. It’s not so much the force but lack of oxygen intensifies the orgasm if done correctly. Saying that I just love a certain amount of aggression and pain.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Stesnaughtyangel

Stesnaughtyangel PV Sprtr

i like it not for-the cant breathe more for the restraint - yes i trust my partner and others have done-it too me i liked it but-we had an open dialogue so we knew what we wanted and expected and the limitations x

• Like Like x 6
  6. Thing is, I wonder some times if those who like this see those like me who woukd have issues as... timid. I never do anything I would not feel comfortable with so will never try.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Stesnaughtyangel

Stesnaughtyangel PV Sprtr

i think thats important tho you no your likes dislikes and sex with partner or others should be enjoyable if it makes u feel uneasy then it’s not something for you. Xxx it’s good to know your preferences xxx

• Like Like x 5
  8. Pearls

Not at all. It’s down to what you enjoy and if it feels right then why not. X

• Like Like x 4
  9. I never was a fan of that saying "You gotta try everything once otherwise how do you know". We enjoy lots of fun as we are, we just hope to enjoy more of it ;)

• Like Like x 4
  10. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

I tend to go with what makes that person happy and enjoyable, over what I am uncomfortable with, to make it pleasurable.
    But that has a limit too.
    It’s all about understanding, trust, control, agreements and communication.
    I don’t think this is something you can do with a one off situation. X

• Like Like x 5
  11. Trust can't be there with an almost stranger...

• Like Like x 4
  12. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Hence why I said this -

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice