Forceful

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I like to give strangulation :whistle:

My ex had a fantasy for being tied up and fucked by a stranger against her will..... I fulfilled that fantasy for her (balaclava and cable ties) and we had one of the best sessions I can ever remember (y)
I have just been edged for 8 hours and when Mr A finally decided to give in to my anger and frustration :eek: he forced his hand around my throat to hold me down. I was so worked up after so many hours that the restriction of breath just made the orgasm so intense, painful yet amazing in an aggressive way but aggressive can be erotic and it was xx

26 March 2018
City
London
I have just been edged for 8 hours and when Mr A finally decided to give in to my anger and frustration :eek: he forced his hand around my throat to hold me down. I was so worked up after so many hours that the restriction of breath just made the orgasm so intense, painful yet amazing in an aggressive way but aggressive can be erotic and it was xx
Sounds hot!

D

Deleted member 3411

Some times I (Ste) like being aggressive towards the end. To a great extent I love to be gentle and tender, but when the feeling is right slamming in hard is great. But simulated strangulation? See here I have a problem. Even the suggestion of violence puts me off. I know she (maybe he) wants it, but I just can't pretend to like something I wouldn't do for real. Guess that's why L and I are not into BDSM etc. Too.
I do understand though, comes from feeling what's happening is no longer your decision, that feeling of vulnerability without fear. Being taken and not have to ask or control what happens.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Some times I (Ste) like being aggressive towards the end. To a great extent I love to be gentle and tender, but when the feeling is right slamming in hard is great. But simulated strangulation? See here I have a problem. Even the suggestion of violence puts me off. I know she (maybe he) wants it, but I just can't pretend to like something I wouldn't do for real. Guess that's why L and I are not into BDSM etc. Too.
I do understand though, comes from feeling what's happening is no longer your decision, that feeling of vulnerability without fear. Being taken and not have to ask or control what happens.
You do have to have complete trust in your partner for strangulation. It’s not so much the force but lack of oxygen intensifies the orgasm if done correctly. Saying that I just love a certain amount of aggression and pain.

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
Thing is, I wonder some times if those who like this see those like me who woukd have issues as... timid. I never do anything I would not feel comfortable with so will never try.
i think thats important tho you no your likes dislikes and sex with partner or others should be enjoyable if it makes u feel uneasy then it’s not something for you. Xxx it’s good to know your preferences xxx