Forget Celebrity Crushes, Let's Talk Members You Fancy!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Well then sexy peeps :sneaky: we have a lot of very attractive and naughty people here..
Is there anyone you have a secret little crush on? Not just fancying, but attracted to in all ways?
If so then have you told them?
Do you find this is a common thing in this lifestyle, that you can pick up secret crushes on people? I say crush, we're not talking being young kind of crushes, but guilty pleasures.
Do you have someone you think about on here and have you thought about telling them?

Don't be shy..... spill! :sneaky: :D x

M

meet_the_fockers

I guess i do have the odd crush..
Not potential play mates just that awe their lovely I wonder *mind goes into over drive* kinda crushes...
Inevitable i guess.. you can get to know people, online whom youve never even met pretty well... strange thing human nature.
Oh you want us to name them? Hmm let me think.. xx

L

louise1970

I guess i do have the odd crush..
Not potential play mates just that awe their lovely I wonder *mind goes into over drive* kinda crushes...
Inevitable i guess.. you can get to know people, online whom youve never even met pretty well... strange thing human nature.
Oh you want us to name them? Hmm let me think.. xx
This should be very interesting I must say :whistle:

24 November 2015
Well then sexy peeps :sneaky: we have a lot of very attractive and naughty people here..
Is there anyone you have a secret little crush on? Not just fancying, but attracted to in all ways?
If so then have you told them?
Do you find this is a common thing in this lifestyle, that you can pick up secret crushes on people? I say crush, we're not talking being young kind of crushes, but guilty pleasures.
Do you have someone you think about on here and have you thought about telling them?

Don't be shy..... spill! :sneaky: :D x
Oh do feel free to enlighten us on your crush/s

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
This is difficult. I think me and Balderick both fancy people we haven't told. I fancy some members that i haven't even spoken to.
I think Baldrick had a man crush on Stew before he left lol.
Do we have a crush on anybody? Maybe. We both look forward to certain members being online. A wicked sense of humour does it for me. I think I may have a couple of crushes and I'm sure Balders has.

You want us to tell you? Tut tut.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

K
X

N

No longer with us

I don't know if crush is the correct word but this site has shown me that i can be just as attracted to a persons mind as I am their looks
When I was younger I was pretty shallow and they had to be gorgeous looking for me to fancy them but now i can be just as attracted if not more by there mind and personality
I like cheeky, I love banter and maybe a little flirting lol so I think there are a couple of people not just male that I quite like on here ;)

19 March 2015
I don't know if crush is the correct word but this site has shown me that i can be just as attracted to a persons mind as I am their looks
When I was younger I was pretty shallow and they had to be gorgeous looking for me to fancy them but now i can be just as attracted if not more by there mind and personality
I like cheeky, I love banter and maybe a little flirting lol so I think there are a couple of people not just male that I quite like on here ;)
Indeed, I struggled to find the right word - but crush seemed the closest thing to it.
I in fact meant; guilty pleasure that you don't mention or tell anyone else about etc.

Agreed being attracted to someone's mind and personality is as equally important as their looks. Myself personally - have always found mental attraction a major thing and will be one of the first things to consider.
As we've always said; some of the most beautiful people are the ugliest.
maybe a little flirting lol

A little flirting!? Eh? :D :love: it's all good.... x :sneaky:

N

No longer with us

Indeed, I struggled to find the right word - but crush seemed the closest thing to it.
I in fact meant; guilty pleasure that you don't mention or tell anyone else about etc.

Agreed being attracted to someone's mind and personality is as equally important as their looks. Myself personally - have always found mental attraction a major thing and will be one of the first things to consider.
As we've always said; some of the most beautiful people are the ugliest.

A little flirting!? Eh? :D :love: it's all good.... x :sneaky:
:flutter:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
There are a few here that I'd like to meet. @Her_him69's comment sums it up for me, its not the looks so much more the chat, banter, laughs, inuendo and a sense of humour that attracts me. A bit of intrigue goes a long way

Reactions: The-Gent
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We have a few, a few couples and a few females. Have we told them, no.
Guess we haven't invade the feels are not returned and we make fools of ourselves.

Reactions: Therapon