Four wheels or two

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 September 2020
but if reversing lights were on, why walk out behind car. Just love mother’s with kids in prams who do this! As a pedestrian do we not also take some responsibility for manoeuvring across a road safely too?
I dont pay attention to parked cars when walking behind them. Surely that's the drivers responsibility ?

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
What if he’s standing in the blind spot ..... and would you cross the road directly behind a car that’s running .... I wouldn’t
Seen it first hand myself in the winter in the dark. Someone reversed into a rubbish wagon worker. Who is to blame? The driver who can’t necessarily see or the pedestrian trying to simply make his way?
Remembering that when a pedestrian is on the road, they have the right of way.

Not that I care too much about this lol ?

19 March 2015
Why would anyone with sense be stood in the road waiting to cross - pavement is usually the given norm to stand on in preparation to cross! Different matter if car then mounts the pavement?
By that logic you'd say that you shouldn't walk on the road to cross.... You have to. ?

Anyway..
tumblr_n1ikn5NQQF1s1oy78o1_500.png

?

• Haha
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Seen it first hand myself in the winter in the dark. Someone reversed into a rubbish wagon worker. Who is to blame? The driver who can’t necessarily see or the pedestrian trying to simply make his way?
Remembering that when a pedestrian is on the road, they have the right of way.

Not that I care too much about this lol ?
This is the problem with pedestrian they just don’t think .... it’s oh I have the right of way fuck anyone else ..... the onus should be on making sure your crossing in a safe place ..... it’s a pity we don’t have road safety campaigns like we used to ..... remember Dave Prouse R.I.P and his “Green Cross Code” not PC anymore to teach road safety .... https://youtu.be/Z_Qnan37HiU

19 March 2015
This is the problem with pedestrian they just don’t think .... it’s oh I have the right of way fuck anyone else ..... the onus should be on making sure your crossing in a safe place ..... it’s a pity we don’t have road safety campaigns like we used to ..... remember Dave Prouse R.I.P and his “Green Cross Code” not PC anymore to teach road safety .... https://youtu.be/Z_Qnan37HiU
Yeah that was a good one that. Also muppets walking around with phones in their hands not looking or concentrating. Those are the ones who are most at blame here too. Not keeping an eye.
But, as we all know, when a pedestrian is on the road we need to be mindful.
What ever happened to heightened alerts when driving?
On two wheels - you have to and you have no choice but to be super alert.
Car drivers usually are more relaxed because they’re in a steel box etc. Fact.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Yeah that was a good one that. Also muppets walking around with phones in their hands not looking or concentrating. Those are the ones who are most at blame here too. Not keeping an eye.
But, as we all know, when a pedestrian is on the road we need to be mindful.
What ever happened to heightened alerts when driving?
On two wheels - you have to and you have no choice but to be super alert.
Car drivers usually are more relaxed because they’re in a steel box etc. Fact.
TBH if Bike riders are like the one I witnessed the other night overtaking traffic with on coming vehicles.on narrow country lanes ...super alert had nothing to do with it .... just mental ...

19 March 2015
TBH if Bike riders are like the one I witnessed the other night overtaking traffic with in coming vehicles.on narrow country lanes ...super alert had nothing to do with it .... just mental ...
There’s always one twat. Just like the idiot reversing into pedestrians when they should be using all of their resources.

19 March 2015
Ps bikers who ride like that usually end up dead.
I recall someone on a ‘Busa (hayabusa) trying to Max it out. (200mph) worst thing? He crashed through a central reservation and ended up dismembered.
I do believe it’s still floating on YT. With anything; act a fool and you’ll pay for it.

• Wow
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ps bikers who ride like that usually end up dead.
I recall someone on a ‘Busa (hayabusa) trying to Max it out. (200mph) worst thing? He crashed through a central reservation and ended up dismembered.
I do believe it’s still floating on YT. With anything; act a fool and you’ll pay for it.
It makes no difference how many wheels no one is better than any other , you get people that shouldn’t be in any form of motorised vehicles.... this could roll on and on but if you use the thing between your ears be that as a driver or pedestrian things can be avoided and you stay safe .... we are all guilty of making errors anyone who says that haven’t is a liar ?.......
so back to sexy car this is orgasmic ?91DE06FF-E7D1-4D29-B4FF-6EC23AC1E147.jpeg

17 September 2020
But what if he was stood there waiting to cross and the car just started reversing?
This is exactly what happened, when your on a road rammed full of parked cars and have to cross the road what else are you expected to do ? I dont expect to get reversed into it's not as if I waited for him to start reversing then run into his car :palm: yes I definitely would be able to claim ?. Your views anyone who gets run over it's their fault

17 September 2020
This is exactly what happened, when your on a road rammed full of parked cars and have to cross the road what else are you expected to do ? I dont expect to get reversed into it's not as if I waited for him to start reversing then run into his car :palm: yes I definitely would be able to claim ?. Your views anyone who gets run over it's their fault
This was Aimed at mp btw ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

This was Aimed at mp btw ?
Yep .... should be more careful ????????? look up “Tufty” ????https://youtu.be/-JgaId8o9Jo

• Haha
Reactions: Guru G