• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Friday Night Games 2018

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
I had my reasons for the coke but next wk I am getting on the jack daniels,tequila,rum and some of the yummy vodka pearls was talking about

Reactions: Pearls
22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
Was a fab evening @Vanezza. We joined late but had lots of fun x

Reactions: Pearls and Baldrick

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
That is epic...well done on nailing your first summary xx

Thank you babe glad you liked it

yes it can be difficult on a phone i remember trying to do my first quiz on a phone it was a nightmare

Was a lot of fun... I'm sure my drawing thingy wasn't working properly I know I can't draw or anything but it was so annoying! But good banter and a good night thank you all xxx

It's difficult to draw on though anyway hence my 5 yr old effort glad you enjoyed it

Vxxx

14 January 2018
City
Belfast
Told you I couldn't draw

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
It’s nice just to have some fun and doesn’t matter whether we can draw it’s the fact that we participated in a fun and friendly evening

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Right guys and gals this week I'm thinking and trying a work around which should work on chat a game of snog, marry or shag so who's in. Taking on the fact that it could change game wise. 9pm start as usual

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 6485

Right guys and gals this week I'm thinking and trying a work around which should work on chat a game of snog, marry or shag so who's in. Taking on the fact that it could change game wise. 9pm start as usual

Vxxx
Always count me in on Friday night frolics x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 9631
5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Vxxx
You keep picking the wrong Friday in my two week custody cycle .
I shall try my very best to make an appearance at some point in the evening

B x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Great stuff all you make Friday nights work for the games so worth it just by being there and taking part

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 1030

I seem to be up to something every time you have one of these games and this week, if everything goes according to plan, will be no different - hopefully we'll be getting messy in some Swansea drinking hole
I will get to one of these games soon, I promise x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
As 9pm looms on this cold winters night in February and the Cockwell Inn gets crowded with the normal rabble, drinks are flowing and everyone is chatting and from the distance heading towards the seating area someone pipes up is it not games night tonight.

A bleary eyed @Vanezza looks up and goes is it, oh so it is. Everyone looks over as @Vanezza tries with all her might to gather the crowd to a silence which isn’t the easiest of tasks

Tonight’s game is Snog, marry, shag on that note a bright eyed @Widel0ad1919 who hears the words shag and hopes there is a literal shag involved, sorry chap but it’s all text.

Things got off to a slow start and folks was having trouble with celeb names to faces, either that or we was all too pissed but the jury is still out on that one.

But as the night went on we all discovered after a change of tactics by @Vanezza that we all wanted to fuck the brains out of various members here or snog them to death and marry our lovely Mr QM from @meandlis but then who wouldn’t, It’s surprising what lengths people will go to, to win the quiz.

Vxxx

Reactions: Charlia

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Ok lovelies I wont be doing a games night tonight but something is planned for next week so i will keep you posted and don't forget the Friday night party thread over there lol

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 6485

Ok lovelies I wont be doing a games night tonight but something is planned for next week so i will keep you posted and don't forget the Friday night party thread over there lol

Vxxx
Dont forget most will be at the VA next friday V xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…