Friday night ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Well sexy peeps it's the best day of the week again.. Nice quiet night for us.. A few episodes of ghost adventures to put the Willies up before we go to bed and try it for real.. Without the ghosties.. W.. XX????

Brave the wonky ???
Yeah sexies, come into the wonkiest pub in the land for a bit. I can guarantee a good floor show. Best to leave your knickers at home as they have a tendency to disappear somewhere :cautious::whistle:

N xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The wonky opens at 8, it full to the brim with every drink and the pole and hot tub is set up ready, you will expect some strange dance moves, dodgy bar food and freakish entertainment but if you’re feeling brave then join in with the debauchery but don’t bother wearing any nix or @Vanezza will end up removing them ????? oh and soft drinks are banned :tiphat:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The wonky opens at 8, it full to the brim with every drink and the pole and hot tub is set up ready, you will expect some strange dance moves, dodgy bar food and freakish entertainment but if you’re feeling brave then join in with the debauchery but don’t bother wearing any nix or @Vanezza will end up removing them ????? oh and soft drinks are banned :tiphat:
We do allow some water in the private room for when customers get a bit hot ?

N xxx

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
8 July 2018
And I’ve erected a poll in the corner :whistle:

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
This reminds of the pub I used to go to every Friday when I was about 16..i think I can remember that far back.. (just).. They used to have strippers doing karaoke on a Friday night.. There wasn't much singing but plenty of groping as they walked round the pub trying to sing.. Aahhhh memories.. W.. ????

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
This reminds of the pub I used to go to every Friday when I was about 16..i think I can remember that far back.. (just).. They used to have strippers doing karaoke on a Friday night.. There wasn't much singing but plenty of groping as they walked round the pub trying to sing.. Aahhhh memories.. W.. ????
Welcome to the Wonky Donkey. You never know what you might fall into ???

N xxx

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
What's everyone's plans tonight then?
Hot tub warmed up & ready to go? BBQ maybe? Drinks & chill out, or have you out out plans? x
Sweet FA tonight, I'm working tomorrow. Well, I say FA, think I'll have myself a beer and crack on with one or four of my projects. I'm hoping the sun holds out though, I quite enjoyed doing crosswords in the garden last weekend ?

I know, I lead a riveting life ??

19 March 2015
Sweet FA tonight, I'm working tomorrow. Well, I say FA, think I'll have myself a beer and crack on with one or four of my projects. I'm hoping the sun holds out though, I quite enjoyed doing crosswords in the garden last weekend ?

I know, I lead a riveting life ??
Sounds idyllic!
Love doing crosswords.. Keeps the grey matter ticking over.
One or four projects? Do tell.. what are you doing?
The sun is glorious atm, it's gorgeous out there!

Ahh it's all good, sounds relaxing. x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Sounds idyllic!
Love doing crosswords.. Keeps the grey matter ticking over.
One or four projects? Do tell.. what are you doing?
The sun is glorious atm, it's gorgeous out there!

Ahh it's all good, sounds relaxing. x
And what are you up to, Mr Lips?

Exactly. I learn new words too. The other day but learnt 'insipid'. I knew it was a word but hadn't bothered looking it up until it was in a crossword XD

Well, I've got some knitting, cross stitch and crochet projects underway, and I'm looking at starting a business too, so that all takes up a chunk of free time :)

19 March 2015
And what are you up to, Mr Lips?

Exactly. I learn new words too. The other day but learnt 'insipid'. I knew it was a word but hadn't bothered looking it up until it was in a crossword XD

Well, I've got some knitting, cross stitch and crochet projects underway, and I'm looking at starting a business too, so that all takes up a chunk of free time :)
Fantastic. Extending your vocabulary is a really good thing, I think so anyway.
Sounds like you're kept busy! Business doing what? Or would you rather not say? (I get that so it's fine if not..) ?

As for myself, not sure really right now. Am still working on something which will probably take a few more hours. Maybe a beer or two later on, definitely lock into some tunes.
See what happens really, not sure what we all have planned so may be at a loose end. I'm sure I will find something though! ? x

10 July 2018
No plans tonight, other than laying on the couch watching telly. Absolutely shattered after a couple of very busy days, including new bookshelves I’m very happy with, giving in and buying and attaching a new headboard to the new bed (thought I’d be able to do without the former; turns out, not so much).

But yeah, catch-up tv tonight…

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Friday night is party night!

Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and Therapon