From one swinging site to another.. my experience.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Lips_Pearls submitted a new Article:

From one swinging site to another.. my experience.

Please note;
We have been given this post, to be used as an article with express consent from the author.
These are not our words and not written by us.
The member in question has asked for this to remain anonymous and I politely request that should you recognise anything, then please respect the members' privacy. Thank you!
~~~

This is not a sob story...this is a story of resilience

This story isn't pretty reading and believe me it's been less pretty to live through....

Read more about this article here...

Reactions: Miss JR
19 March 2015
Fabulous article
Sorry to hear of the awful experiences

Respect to the author for the honesty in the article

Well done for challenging the system !!

Of course I agree totally with everything you've said about this community
Sx
Agreed. I won't really pass comment as this time I think it would be a bit unfair to, given the fact we've been asked to post it? But it's a harrowing account - but and sadly, one we're familiar with at the same time. x

Reactions: Miss JR
19 March 2015
Have to mention something on this...
What's worrying me in particular, is another instance of a very similar issue again very recently.
Why on earth is it allowed to be so prevalent and most of all, why do so many people put up with it?

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Have to mention something on this...
What's worrying me in particular, is another instance of a very similar issue again very recently.
Why on earth is it allowed to be so prevalent and most of all, why do so many people put up with it?
Thats dead easy to answer. First of all most people dont even know it goes on and secondly the site dont give a shit what goes on. If they start to moderate a bit as they did before using any bugger then the Mods become power drunk i am sure we have all seen that. Then the Mods need mods and before you know it you have to get shut of the lot so its just easier to let everyone for themselves and sit back and keep checking that bank balance.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
Thats dead easy to answer. First of all most people dont even know it goes on and secondly the site dont give a shit what goes on. If they start to moderate a bit as they did before using any bugger then the Mods become power drunk i am sure we have all seen that. Then the Mods need mods and before you know it you have to get shut of the lot so its just easier to let everyone for themselves and sit back and keep checking that bank balance.
Amen to that! (y)

Reactions: Stesnaughtyangel
D

Deleted member 1402

Recently had abusive messages on another site. Such cowards when they delete their account straight after, or block you so you can't reply.
Yup, just cowatds for sure. They wouldn't dream of saying it to my face, just jealous keyboard warriors. Keep the messages coming, it's great entertainment, my sister and I have a good giggle over them.