Fuck Or Pass

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
It's kiss, pass, fuck. So the last poster you respond to, or tag someone to get em roped in.
As the above poster is Tatts, it'll be a drink :D ;)

9 September 2017
^^^^^
As I don't know for sure which of the lovely couple preceded me I'm not sure whether I'd fuck or pass.:hmm:

This led to some confusion last night when I think I made some disgusting suggestions to the male part of the equation :palm::whistle::D

Balders, you've re[lied to the previous post before I posted this.....leading to even more confusion :palm:

Last edited:
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
^^^^^
As I don't know for sure which of the lovely couple preceded me I'm not sure whether I'd fuck or pass.:hmm:

This led to some confusion last night when I think I made some disgusting suggestions to the male part of the equation :palm::whistle::D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll give you a clue....
B stands for Baldrick and K stands for Kaz. I'll leave you to work out which is male and which is female :D:rofl:

B (Baldrick) x

9 September 2017
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll give you a clue....
B stands for Baldrick and K stands for Kaz. I'll leave you to work out which is male and which is female :D:rofl:

B (Baldrick) x

Read my post again.
You might spot the fact that I pointed out the fact that it was in reply to the post BEFORE yours :cool:

9 September 2017
So...if i say fuck to all the above posters as im kind of lost.....:rofl:xx

The idea is that you only reply to the person who posted immediately prior to you unless you specifically tag someone else.

So, for example. if you post directly after this one you'd have to reveal to the world whether you want to fuck the living daylights out of me :whistle: or whether you'd rather just pass on that :cry:.
Of course, you can add whatever acts of sexual perversion you might like to do to/with that person if you so wish :bj1::smackpaddle::whiplash: