Funny Times

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You’ve had in this lifestyle.
We’ve had so many but chatting last night about a party we went to about ten years ago :eek: where did that go :noidy:
Anyway this was a house party and whilst everyone was jollying it up in the dining room I decided to go for a wander :whistle::sneaky:

I walked into the lounge to find a woman straddled across a guy, both naked but I could see he was struggling in certain areas :oops: she literally popped her head up, looked at me with frustration all over her face and shouted..
He’s a fucking slow starter, this may take a while. Fancy giving me a hand. :rofl:

The way she said it and her expression creased me, I was in fits. This poor bloke got eaten alive after that by her :rofl:

What funny things have you experienced? :surprise:

Reactions: Lovernotfighter
10 July 2018
My favourite one of these, also at a house party.

The fella apparently had a problem getting enough friction to… cum. No matter what lotions, lubes, coverings, always an issue. Only way he could cum was from a vigorous hand job.

I passed an open bedroom door, to see her wanking him off… obviously having done so for a while, and she said to him, despairingly, as her hand was aching… “you’re enjoying this, aren’t you?!?!?!?”

He replied, perfectly reasonably, ‘erm… yes?’

I barely made it past the door before cracking up.