GBPartysUk GangBang Party north London

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
GBPartysUk GangBang Party north London
Posted by Gbpartysuk
Barnet
Saturday, June 26, 2021 - 13:00
Until: Saturday, June 26, 2021 - 21:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Gbpartysuk

VIP Member
31 March 2020
City
London
Hi everyone as long as everything is ok with lockdown we will be hosting a gangbang party in north London on Saturday the 26th of June. Party times are 1pm till 3pm and then 7pm till 9pm. More information will be added closer to the date and please remember this party will only go ahead if lockdown is relaxed. If you are interested in attending this event you can send me a message

22 June 2019
City
Hythe
Hi everyone as long as everything is ok with lockdown we will be hosting a gangbang party in north London on Saturday the 26th of June. Party times are 1pm till 3pm and then 7pm till 9pm. More information will be added closer to the date and please remember this party will only go ahead if lockdown is relaxed. If you are interested in attending this event you can send me a message
Hi would love to know more ..have been to several South London like at DV8 club..can you give me more info about venue ie any private rooms ? I like to pick and choose 2or3 guys lol ..how many are you expecting ? My other half normally just likes to watch..and what's the door fee for a cpl...thanks ..sue

11 November 2019
Hello again hope you’re keeping well,would you keep me updated of any parties or functions planned I’d be interested for sure x

18 November 2018
City
Swindon
Aloha..
As said.. if lockdown easing
Pencil me for the infos.
Thank you
Would you except male who like to XD in stockings etc not a full xd

Attachments

• WIN_20200918_20_47_09_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200918_20_47_09_Pro.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 174
18 November 2018
City
Swindon
So I will take as no his there any which except crossdresser

Attachments

• IMG_20210507_221232.jpg
    IMG_20210507_221232.jpg
    756.5 KB · Views: 160
24 February 2019
City
London
Hi 8 am interested in coming. What the set up and price and can I bring a woman with me.

Reactions: Nico Savage
29 September 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
I would like to put my name down, but when restrictions are lifted

24 February 2019
City
London
Where is it being hosted or has it been cancelled. Please confirm, thanks

15 March 2020
Have you been to one of their meet up before and if yes what is it like?
I've not been to theirs but I have been other ones similar.

The ones I've been to have been great fun. As long as you go in there respectful, relax and not playing Billy big bollocks you'll have fun.

24 February 2019
City
London
I've not been to theirs but I have been other ones similar.

The ones I've been to have been great fun. As long as you go in there respectful, relax and not playing Billy big bollocks you'll have fun.
I've been to one swinging party before but there were about 5 women and 30 men looking at them having sex with their respective partners and noone else. Not what I call exciting lol