Getting A Snotagram After Saying No To A Meet

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
First of all let me state that this is not this site ok

We recently got contacted and not for the first time by a couple we met a long time ago and to be fair liked and met a few times. however to spare blushes shall we say Steve managed to get the other fellows wife to explode whilst playing that resulted in her shouting fuck me over and over whilst having a massive orgasm. Anyway the point is her husband made it quite clear that he was not at all happy she had reacted like that and indeed his wife confirmed later when he went out the room that she had never had an orgasm that big before. anyway they left and from that day the guy would not speak to Steve in any way shape or form that is until these last few weeks when he started messaging wanting to meet. We had a thought about it and decided we did not think it a good idea and said so only to get back a tyrade of abuse from him saying all sorts of stuff. So really a couple of questions would you have been happy to see your partner so turned on by someone else and the second being why would someone react so badly to someone saying no.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 1030

One of my 'things' is watching Lis enjoying sex with other people, so yes I would be very happy to see her turned on by someone else. Our relationship is much too strong to react any other way.
As for why someone would react badly to a 'no', I just think some people aren't wired for this type of lifestyle but, for whatever reason, can't admit it.

Reactions: Therapon
N

No longer with us

Never swung as part of a couple, but have occasionally taken part in a threesome. On every occasion, the fella was pleased that his partner got turned on by me; that was kind of the point.

Reactions: Therapon