Getting in your bed.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
How does someone get in your bed in this lifestyle?

So I’m going to speak for me personally.

I love to watch people, so when an account joins, adds information, photos and a PV then that is the the first step. Then I like to watch and see what the account does, I’m not going to dive all over the person, we’ll maybe a gentle welcome, if I see a personality start to come out and the person is playful, fun and isn’t afraid to say it as it is then that will give an insight to who they are. If that same person is as playful and fun to be with when meeting at a social for example and we all feel the same way, happy days and let’s get it on :sneaky:

I would say for us both, the fun playful factor is what gets us all into bed. ??

19 March 2015

I love to watch people, so when an account joins, adds information, photos and a PV then that is the the first step. Then I like to watch and see what the account does, I’m not going to dive all over the person, we’ll maybe a gentle welcome, if I see a personality start to come out and the person is playful, fun and isn’t afraid to say it as it is then that will give an insight to who they are. If that same person is as playful and fun to be with when meeting at a social for example and we all feel the same way, happy days and let’s get it on :sneaky:

I would say for us both, the fun playful factor is what gets us all into bed. ??
Hell yeah. Sounds about right to me
??? xx

Good thread!

D

Deleted member 16044

certainly not the way that 3 guys have tried it on with me will they get into my bed
one for me distance is not an issue just the cost right now but that is not what makes me want to be in bed with someone
the pushy guy ...push off he is not getting a look in
gods gift is not either because they only think they are great and lousy in bed met a few over the years of being a swinger as in looks,
attraction to his ...
mind not his cock
#hehasacock and talks like one will also not be getting into my bed
and meeting in real does not mean you will either
coming here with expectations is not what I came here for

Live away away oops thats Play Away! lol x x x

D

Deleted member 16044

For myself id say similar in the beginning as the profile unfolds and you gain insight into who may be behind that profile ,i dont look for dominant types persay but id not rule it out if i/we made a connection with the other person/s
but do not you find that some members here just do not want to connect it is all like fakery doh da? Those fake flirty conversations on my first day here can get knotted, I find that not many actually want to get to know you as a person, pussy yes, personallity no, that sucks, cock is all many on here want. Yes, I would but not just any, I like to have rapport and banter not some dead donkey texts to get into my knickers. Getting to know people here is hard for a lot of guys, where are the real MEN! lol

24 November 2015
but do not you find that some members here just do not want to connect it is all like fakery doh da? Those fake flirty conversations on my first day here can get knotted, I find that not many actually want to get to know you as a person, pussy yes, personallity no, that sucks, cock is all many on here want. Yes, I would but not just any, I like to have rapport and banter not some dead donkey texts to get into my knickers. Getting to know people here is hard for a lot of guys, where are the real MEN! lol
I /we insist on a social first meet and spend a few hours getting to know the person not what they profess to have between thier legs ,as for fake texts where you feel your being led up the garden path so to speak then im afraid only you can really deal with how you perceive those fakes ,ive been on the scene a while and give as good as i get in that respect hun x

D

Deleted member 16044

I /we insist on a social first meet and spend a few hours getting to know the person not what they profess to have between thier legs ,as for fake texts where you feel your being led up the garden path so to speak then im afraid only you can really deal with how you perceive those fakes ,ive been on the scene a while and give as good as i get in that respect hun x
oh do not worry about that I am quite used to using a garden fork to indigest my muddy footprints all over their fakery doh da! lol x x x I do not mince words I say it how it is!

D

Deleted member 16044

yes, socials is what some guys do not want to do they get this mis-conception it means a date lol x I am happy being single, do not want a partner, a few good men! Tom cruise will do lol where are you lerking I am sure I saw him just then lol x x x

D

Deleted member 16044

For me there has to be a physical & mental attraction the flirty banter being on the same wavelength!

If you can have fun with people then it so much more enjoyable when you get into bed with them!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
what makes a physical attraction, just one part or all of the body? For it has to be liking what I see, fancying comes a bit later and same wavelength in humour and a social meet first and foremost. x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I obviously welcome people quite a lot ,that doesn’t mean to say I want to jump into bed with them , often a welcome gets no response but often it can lead to some flirty banter ,which can help to give you an idea of the person at the other end , obviously you look how people interact on here , how they treat people when giving a little help to make them want to stay , people come here from other places thinking it’s the same and sometimes that can work against them ...
I can’t relate to the physical/mental attraction because after all , meets are always better if you have had fun ,flirty interaction here ...
my swinging experiences haven’t always been a social meet first although they have always been a drink and a chat first , give either party the time to run off screaming ...

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
It’s been said that single blokes join these sites just looking for sex,notches if you like ,now we know most couple probably do this to spice up and make there relationship stronger ... so can anyone tell me what’s the difference when a single woman joins this type of site ,what ever her preferences ,be they male or female ... how is she different to a single bloke ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It’s been said that single blokes join these sites just looking for sex,notches if you like ,now we know most couple probably do this to spice up and make there relationship stronger ... so can anyone tell me what’s the difference when a single woman joins this type of site ,what ever her preferences ,be they male or female ... how is she different to a single bloke ??
I would say no difference. Men and women join for the same thing don’t they?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I would say no difference. Men and women join for the same thing don’t they?
I know it’s a controversial view but I see no difference between single men and women in this lifestyle .... yes we’d all like to meet a friend to swing with makes the experience so much better ,as we know it has happened but swinging is swinging it’s not dating ... ultimately we’d probably like to shag everyone but it won’t happen.... preferences ;):D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I know it’s a controversial view but I see no difference between single men and women in this lifestyle .... yes we’d all like to meet a friend to swing with makes the experience so much better ,as we know it has happened but swinging is swinging it’s not dating ... ultimately we’d probably like to shag everyone but it won’t happen.... preferences ;):D
I don’t see differences ;)

19 March 2015
It’s the same thing. Single lady or single gent - same thing. Here for one thing really.

D

Deleted member 16044

The reason to be here!
That is this site specifically “Social Swinging” is to have sex with people you build a connection with!

Otherwise it’s just Sex! & you can get that from other places!

:tiphat:
Tiger xx