Getting To Know More People

• Thread starter Mrandmrsdkswing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Brett

Better late than never!!
Kim enjoys getting hot and sweaty at the gym and playing with odd shaped balls! Brett likes playing with his big tools in the shed! Together we love chatting on our favourite site SS and of course making plenty of time for playtime.
Sooooo hopefully this is right so @Bump-n-Grind so if you could invite three famous couples to join you for dinner who would they be?

Nice to meet you @Baldricknkaz can we follow you?

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Better late than never!!
Kim enjoys getting hot and sweaty at the gym and playing with odd shaped balls! Brett likes playing with his big tools in the shed! Together we love chatting on our favourite site SS and of course making plenty of time for playtime.
Sooooo hopefully this is right so @Bump-n-Grind so if you could invite three famous couples to join you for dinner who would they be?

Feel free as long as you don't mind a follow back.
K x

Reactions: Brett and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Better late than never!!

What an answer! :D x :tiphat:

Reactions: Brett and Therapon
14 February 2017
City
Luton
From @Stew's followers; @Never_say_Never what's your favourite place to go on holiday and what's so great about it?
Mr N's favourite place is Perranporth. He loves the beach there and thinks it's great for body boarding etc.
I love Cyprus, my brother lived in larnaca and I would escape there as often as possible. But if it's Uk then it has got to be Devon, I love where my friends live in Teignmouth. My favourite pub has its garden on the beach. It's a beautiful place to stay xx