Girls What Do You Call Your Pussy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Epic :D :rofl:
Foo-foo, Fu Fu/Foof is what @Pearls usually describes hers as, but when a bit naughty? Well I couldn't possibly say.... ;) :D
Was it wrong of me to be thinking of Dave Grohl when she told me to do the deed with her foo-foo? Man I thought jeesy creezy she wants me to play a rock guitar....I did manage to pluck her strings though. Once I'd composed myself. I drummed away and had her rocking in no time and "one by one" we climaxed! ;)

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

There's soooo many words to describe however the Scottish folk have edumacated me in sooo many ways but the wonderful terminology @Max-the-3rd I'm sure will give you loads of examples

I hate the clunge awful expression

Now I've heard everything from a lady garden to a front bum , or flower is very popular

In Ireland my hated expression is gee

In everyday language to call someone a C I find really offensive and a verbal kick in the arse is usually issued

Someone in professional capacity called on of my work kids a Twat again I find that offensive

Between your partner C word is very different !!

M

Moonracer

I always call em the' love garden ' lol

Or a very sexy bit of kit

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin
M

Moonracer

;)Calling and disrespecting a woman's part is no way to get into her knickers

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so can we get back to some fun names we call our bits, let me think now erm... Snatch :rofl::eek:

Reactions: MP386

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay.. again I have removed some posts in this thread - if anyone would like to start a debate about this please do feel free to do so in the Debates and Discussions forums. (May be an idea?) Thanks all. Admin x

24 November 2015
My mate says its a critter cos she's sure it as teeth :rofl: her mum used to tell her thus to stop boys wanting a feel