Giving Head?!

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

How do you like it?
Gents .. slow teasing, tongue flicking.. a little gentle nibbling.. before feeling it slide slowly into a warm mouth.. no hands? Or gently wanking you as it slides in their mouth? Wet and sloppy noisy.. or discrete? Or at it like a rat up a drain pipe? As quick as poss.. and get it in there?
Ladies kisses inside the thights kissing and and teasing.. gentle hot kisses.. before exploring with a warm tongue that special place.. tongue and fingers inside you? Gentle or hard?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
How do you like it?
Gents .. slow teasing, tongue flicking.. a little gentle nibbling.. before feeling it slide slowly into a warm mouth.. no hands? Or gently wanking you as it slides in their mouth? Wet and sloppy noisy.. or discrete? Or at it like a rat up a drain pipe? As quick as poss.. and get it in there?
Ladies kisses inside the thights kissing and and teasing.. gentle hot kisses.. before exploring with a warm tongue that special place.. tongue and fingers inside you? Gentle or hard?
All of the above.. :D
I almost uploaded our sneaky BJ vid lol.... :whistle::whistle:

:blowjob:

30 October 2015
All of the list
But depends on mood as whether prefer lady to tease or be more wanton

15 April 2016
City
Stanwell
Build up tongue and finger action slowly increasing towards orgasm
Then stop. And start again slow building up. That goes for giving and receiveing. Love to tease and be teased. Makes for a better and more intense orgasm.

D

Deleted member 3289

"Slow teasing, tongue flicking.. a little gentle nibbling.. before feeling it slide slowly into a warm mouth..." Nicely described

D

Deleted member 3289

Whilst meanwhile..."kisses inside the thighs, kissing and and teasing.. gentle hot kisses.. before exploring with a warm tongue that special place." Sounds a great exchange to me!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
How do you like it?
Anyway you want to do it would be just fine with me :bj1:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I prefer nice slow long licks. Hard can be too intense and actually uncomfortable at times. Oh and definately fingers too. That feels delectable.....a warm and wet tongue on your clit and fingers inside you. Phew!!!!! Erm warm!!!!:oops: xxx
If that's what the lady wants it would be rude not to obey her wishes ...;);)