Going Back To Monogamy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

I'm not too sure, I think with the right partner, then yes, I just stopped looking for that partner 11 years ago.
I honestly believe we only have monogamy (just a given term) because of religion. All our laws, beliefs, social values, right and wrongs were all given to us by religion. Yes things are now only just changing. As a species, the fact not all of us find the one, we all have had different partners before we may settle down with only one. If we were to be monogamous, like penguins or upland geese then we would not have had multiple partners before hand. Our DNA was designed to make us reproduce.

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
D

Deleted member 1402

I honestly believe we only have monogamy (just a given term) because of religion. All our laws, beliefs, social values, right and wrongs were all given to us by religion. Yes things are now only just changing. As a species, the fact not all of us find the one, we all have had different partners before we may settle down with only one. If we were to be monogamous, like penguins or upland geese then we would not have had multiple partners before hand. Our DNA was designed to make us reproduce.
This (y)

Reactions: Deleted member 3657