Good morning all. We’re going down for some brief maintenance, will be back later. Thank you. https://t.co/AhSzSWSHUM

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Amy

28 October 2015
@social_swinging on Twitter

Good morning all. We’re going down for some brief maintenance, will be back later. Thank you.
EzfG80bWUAAsScd.jpg

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

Continue reading...

Reactions: Therapon
31 October 2020
This site is always playing up sometimea it doesn't let me in its weird obviously it's to do with maintenance

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This site is always playing up sometimea it doesn't let me in its weird obviously it's to do with maintenance
Oh that’s odd. Do you have 2FA enabled on your account? Maybe that’s why? We have a 99.9% uptime in six years. Unless it’s when I’m working on the site? I often have to add fixes etc.

Reactions: Therapon
31 October 2020
I thought it was to do with google cracking down on these type sites but I changed the search engine to a different one and now it seems to be working again very strange if you ask me. And I am very techy when it comes to things like this but I am baffled x

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I thought it was to do with google cracking down on these type sites but I changed the search engine to a different one and now it seems to be working again very strange if you ask me. And I am very techy when it comes to things like this but I am baffled x
2FA - 2 Factor Authentication. You can enable it to secure your account.
This is interesting and could explain some things. So what exactly do you experience when this happens?

31 October 2020
Ohh I should of known that lol what a tool! Thanks I will have a look into my account settings now and it's wasnt letting me onto the site something to do with omitting results or something like I don't have internet it is very weird

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ohh I should of known that lol what a tool! Thanks I will have a look into my account settings now and it's wasnt letting me onto the site something to do with omitting results or something like I don't have internet it is very weird
That’s strange. I’ll run a DNS trace later on and see if the world can see us.