Grab your bag

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So if the zombies are really coming and we’ve packed our bags, found our little hiding place (Barryisland) :cautious: What one personal item would you take, something that you couldn’t possibly leave behind?

Ive thought long about this and thinking I need a trailer to cart all the gear anyway, I’m thinking it would have to be small so I would take a photo from my wall of.... Jim Morrison:cool: when he was younger of course.:D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So if the zombies are really coming and we’ve packed our bags, found our little hiding place (Barryisland) :cautious: What one personal item would you take, something that you couldn’t possibly leave behind?

Ive thought long about this and thinking I need a trailer to cart all the gear anyway, I’m thinking it would have to be small so I would take a photo from my wall of.... Jim Morrison:cool: when he was younger of course.:D
Not a photo the kids or his nibs...Jim Morrison it is then ...... :lol::lol::lol:

19 March 2015

My guitars and amps. Sorry ? ? oh and my vinyls and record player. Xx

Am I allowed much more?

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016

dogs dont count right cos mines comming? if so ill being a laptop hoping somoni would be a projector :p