Great Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

I've said it many times.. Seduce my mind and the rest will usually follow.
But great sex.. Comes in so many guises.. It's not cut and dry.. Sometimes it's great to be tied... Sometimes it's great to be the dominant, then the submissive.. Fast and passionate ripping each others clothes off, in a frenzy.. Other times slow talking laughing Jeeze I don't know.. Fecking hell so many moods...
But perhaps what makes the best sex? Communication.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hmm good sex.. Mind first for me. All in the head. I like head sex, and myself and Mrs A play it all day long, every day.. okay mostly.
And there's times when you can get it mentally to the point where just a little bit of physical fun both sides, can trigger some of the best orgasms in literally a few minutes.
Now that's great sex!

But also, ripping clothes off, teasing, tantalising, edging - I love edging and being naturally Dom in nature, I do like practising the art of edging and really taking Mrs A further and further into it, with no sign of release sometimes.
Great sex?
Can be anything from 5 minutes of fun to 3 hours of serious fun.
Starts in the mind for me though first!

Aye communication is key and one thing a lot of people forget about; understanding. Understanding the other persons or people's needs, not your own.
That's king and gold in my book.. (y)

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hmm good sex.. Mind first for me. All in the head. I like head sex, and myself and Mrs A play it all day long, every day.. okay mostly.
And there's times when you can get it mentally to the point where just a little bit of physical fun both sides, can trigger some of the best orgasms in literally a few minutes.
Now that's great sex!

But also, ripping clothes off, teasing, tantalising, edging - I love edging and being naturally Dom in nature, I do like practising the art of edging and really taking Mrs A further and further into it, with no sign of release sometimes.
Great sex?
Can be anything from 5 minutes of fun to 3 hours of serious fun.
Starts in the mind for me though first!

Aye communication is key and one thing a lot of people forget about; understanding. Understanding the other persons or people's needs, not your own.
That's king and gold in my book.. (y)
Mr A xxxx

Reactions: Admin
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
So many different experiences to mention that I class as great sex but the mind is a wonderful thing xx

R

RedHotFox

I dont have just great sex, i have amazing red hot sex....& this amazing red hot sex must include great sexual chemistry & most importantly fancying the pants of that person your about the have sex with.....if not i just cant get into the swing of things, i cant have amazing sex with someone i dont fancy or find sexually attractive (which iv done in the past when drunk) lmao its a big turn off & iv woken in the morning thinking.....oh fuck lol (& im sure im not the only one to do this)!!! I only have to see someone im sexually attracted to sometimes & then my imagination just takes over lol (& these images in my head i always turn into practice.....Grrrrrrr) lol

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I dont have just great sex, i have amazing red hot sex....& this amazing red hot sex must include great sexual chemistry & most importantly fancying the pants of that person your about the have sex with.....if not i just cant get into the swing of things, i cant have amazing sex with someone i dont fancy or find sexually attractive (which iv done in the past when drunk) lmao its a big turn off & iv woken in the morning thinking.....oh fuck lol (& im sure im not the only one to do this)!!! I only have to see someone im sexually attracted to sometimes & then my imagination just takes over lol (& these images in my head i always turn into practice.....Grrrrrrr) lol
(y)(y)

27 April 2015
We agree, the mind is a massive part of sex, as is attraction, but we are pleasers, and pleasure givers, and as people relax, so things get hotter and find when everyone is happy, so are we xxx

Reactions: Pearls