Guess The Film Title

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
15 March 2020
Harry, let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a cunt. You're a cunt now, and you've always been a cunt. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids.

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls
15 March 2020
Harry, let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a cunt. You're a cunt now, and you've always been a cunt. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids.
One of the best scripted films ever.

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Damn man, I can hear it but can't place it

N xxx

15 March 2020

Leave my kids fucking out of it! What have they done? You fucking retract that bit about my cunt fucking kids!

I retract that bit about your cunt fucking kids.

Insult my fucking kids? That's going overboard, mate!

I retracted it, didn't I?..... That still leaves you being a cunt.

I fucking got that.

Reactions: Pearls and Vanezza
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
The only other film I can remember that has a Harry and dialogue like that is the one with the two guys hiding in Europe and a dwarf ?.with what's his name Fiennes Xx G