• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Guess The Film Title

D

Deleted member 1030

"I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys SHIT. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because, when I drink it, I want to taste it."

Reactions: Therapon
8 July 2018
"I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys SHIT. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because, when I drink it, I want to taste it."
Pulp Fiction

D

Deleted member 1030

"Is it just me or does 'Do You Wanna Build a Snowman' from Frozen sound suspiciously like 'Papa, Can You Hear Me?' from Yentl?"

8 July 2018
“Ho, what did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it.”

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Thats just the way it goes but sometimes it goes the other way too.

Or. So i said to myself Alabama just come clean and if he tells you to go fuck yourself then go fuck yourself.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
“Ho, what did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it.”
its either Brother in law ( will ferrel and the other one)
or its a robert deniro movie ? or joe pesci ?

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…