Guess The Film Title

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Mother, I do not need a blind date. Particularly not with some verbally incontinent spinster who drinks like a fish, smokes like a chimney, and dresses like her mother.

Vxxx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
True romance (y)
Yes I though tnoone would get that.

How about
Its like the first time you had sex and you say Daddy is this right?

Or
its been swell but now the swelling has gone down.

or
Im so pretty

All from the same film.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn The entire film is literally that slow. I fell :sleep: 3 times on 3 seperate occasions trying to watch it :rofl:

X
Neanderthal , heathen , blasphemer.
Ry promises to beat you silly for your lack of respect for bladerunner.

D

Deleted member 1030

Mother, I do not need a blind date. Particularly not with some verbally incontinent spinster who drinks like a fish, smokes like a chimney, and dresses like her mother.

Vxxx
Me, on the video of my mum's 60th birthday party?
See? Brilliant, isn't it? He's watched C-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhueser Gate, but he still knows his time is at an end! It absolves Deckard's responsibility and conscience at the same time. Probably erroneously.

It's beautiful and awful.

Reactions: Baldrick
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Completely agree! I have a box set with all thr different cuts (y)
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Neanderthal , heathen , blasphemer.
Ry promises to beat you silly for your lack of respect for bladerunner.

Me, on the video of my mum's 60th birthday party?

See? Brilliant, isn't it? He's watched C-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhueser Gate, but he still knows his time is at an end! It absolves Deckard's responsibility and conscience at the same time. Probably erroneously.

It's beautiful and awful.

I've no idea what you've all been smoking. The film is a yaaaawnfest :D:p

X

Reactions: Therapon
8 July 2018
“Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a goddamned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me!”

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
“Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a goddamned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me!”
Predator, fine film of its day.

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid."

N xxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Oh and

"You gotta help me. I'm in love with Linda. We want to get married... thank you. There's only one problem - she needs a nine inch cock.....
I'm only 4 inches away from happiness!"

N xxxx

Reactions: Pearls
9 November 2018
City
London
"The gunshot holds no fear infact its the sound that sets you free"
"Your the slowest one off the blocks fastest in the water"
"Jack and water please"

Reactions: Pearls
8 July 2018
“The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!”

D

Deleted member 1030

“The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!”
Human Traffic?