Guys - What You Wearing?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
:sneaky::sneaky:

No but seriously, what do my fellow "brothers in rubbers" wear on their swinging forays?

I think we can all admit that ladies clothing, especially evening wear, is designed to accentuate their figure, whereas chap clobber can be less than sexy.

Me? Usually dark blue jeans, white linen shirt, brown or black Chelsea boots and then a jumper/turtle neck if the weather demands: its a little dull to be frank

Reactions: Leonidas480
20 February 2018
City
Derby
I usually wear a long-sleeve shirt of some sort, trousers and brown or black shoes. Normally keep it fairly simple and comfortable-ish. I find trousers more practical than jeans for swinging :D

Could add a few bells and whistles like cuff links, watch, belt etc. but these things are easily lost or broken in a play environment. Top off with a nice aftershave.

Alternatively, I sometimes like to do fancy dress if the occasion allows it!

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I usually wear a long-sleeve shirt of some sort, trousers and brown or black shoes. Normally keep it fairly simple and comfortable-ish. I find trousers more practical than jeans for swinging :D

Could add a few bells and whistles like cuff links, watch, belt etc. but these things are easily lost or broken in a play environment. Top off with a nice aftershave.

Alternatively, I sometimes like to do fancy dress if the occasion allows it!

Nice, never thought of accessories really, but now I shall, cheers. Trousers? Never really gone with that, but I can see the benefits

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Nice, never thought of accessories really, but now I shall, cheers. Trousers? Never really gone with that, but I can see the benefits
Nice jeans are acceptable in many clubs... I just find it easier to get trousers off!

D

Deleted member 8095

For a "formal" liason, so dinner amd then onwards, I like to wear black trousers, with either a short sleeved Oxford shirt or a nice long sleeve double cuff, black boots and then i also accessorize with a nice dress watch, cuff links and aftershave.
If it's a mid day social, then I go with dressy jeans, a nice top, jacket and smart casual boots, I make an effort but don't go over the top as people would start asking why i was all dressed up :rofl:
My thinking is that we only get one chance to make a positive first impression so we should try ! Paul

8 July 2018
This is what i sometimes wear! Oh yes & my hat :whistle:
B462482E-F944-4E09-ADA0-D8D343FA523A.jpeg
It was one of the outfits I was wearing at the SS birthday bash!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

19 March 2015
Great thread!
To be honest, we do glam up and like to do so. I in particular like to really make the effort. I think putting the effort in and dressing to impress, makes all the difference.
Usually trousers, shirt and jacket etc but occasionally I’ve worn jeans etc but always with a shirt.
I’ll wear either boots or shoes too. Never trainers!
Here’s what I wore in March;

8A473F89-FCCD-4B6F-BECF-9AF86D9065D4.jpeg

26 October 2018
My normal crushed velvet flares
See thru tangerine shirt
2 inch Platform boots
Oh and sparkly top hat !!

Very discrete me !!!

26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
I would go with my usual look so Jeans or black trousers, a shirt (quite often a black one), black shoes, socks and boxers (does help), some spray to smell nice, Josephs amazing technicolour dream coat, and a belt as it can come in handy
:spank:

Reactions: Ambrosial
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
well, everyone else was posting pics..... right bollocks to ya; Gonna put my lulu outfit on THEN you will be sorry!