Hair removal

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

riccarda

After some advice i have regularly been waxed to remove unwanted hair and this has had a wonderful effect making the hair thinner and weaker over time unfortunately the person who use to do my waxing has moved on and currently looking for a TGirl friendly replacement however in the mean time i need to deal with my unwanted growth but equally i don't want to do anything that might strengthen the hair

Any help much appreciated

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok I go for waxing but In the past Conditioner and good old fashioned razor works really well and leaves no rash xx:love:

L

Lovers_For_Life

Like you I have always waxed, as you say the hair gets thinner and weaker over time almost to the point where nothing is needed. I have always done my own apart from the very hard to reach areas which I does for me. I have a proper wax tub rather than the wax strips that can be purchased I bought mine from a local supplier but they are readily available from places like ebay and amazon and I have never had any problems. Talc over the area to be waxed helps not to pull the skin. It takes a bit of practice but I would never go back to using a razor. Good luck L

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Nor me and love the feeling of wax but I have also started laser treatment and its very effective but expensive..
But kills...Haha xx:love:

Reactions: Admin
B

BReakingBEd

Have you ever tried epilating? Quite probably the most painful thing I have done (not quite got the nerve to do 'there') but the results are amazing.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
S

sandmary

Haha well I'm a fan of epilating:)
Yes it's excruciatingly painful when you first do it, but if you're used to waxing it shouldn't be too bad.
I have done it for so long that I have very few hairs left - just the ones in the middle that hubby has to get with the razor :)
Definitely the best way

Reactions: JRandBlondie
L

Lovers_For_Life

If your going for you legs it's got to be the was. So much quicker. Wax on in a downwards motion with the way the hair grows, smooth the strip on well in the same direction, pull the skin taught from the bottom and with a quick motion pull the strip back off from bottom to top against the way the hair grows. If your used to having it done then you know how it's been done just takes a bit of practice when doing it on yourself. I found the easiest way was to be standing and put one leg at a time up on a chair and work on this one first. Much more control and accessibility then if you try to sit whilst doing it. I guess it's just a personnel thing even though I do try every now and again I just can't get on with the epilator L

L

Lovers_For_Life

Err.. hmm... Methinks perhaps @Admin may have not experienced being Waxed....? o_O

Like some BSDM things - best experience it yourself. I have... :(

PS. Never get waxed after being in a Hot Tub for a long time. It seemed like a good idea.....:cry::cry::cry:

I not L, from I&L xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh I have and no thanks! It's not cricket at all!! Never again, and I much prefer Immac lol or other means, shaving even.. but never wax! No. not good o_O:eek:

L

Lovers_For_Life

Oh I have and no thanks! It's not cricket at all!! Never again, and I much prefer Immac lol or other means, shaving even.. but never wax! No. not good o_O:eek:

(n) I agree....!! Happy to help Lady L with hers, but I will shave thank you.... I did let her try....:cry: But the PAIN from waxing my naughty bits...... Hard Limit. Nooooo......:eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Admin
C

Chellsterfem

Don't shave to tide you over until you find another beautician. It will 'ruin' all you hard work.
I always have my underarms waxed. Once I couldn't get an appointment so shaved. Boy did I regret it!! The regrowth was horrendous and a totally different texture. Never again!
Find another beautician fast!! Good luck hun x

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I used to wax and found it to be amazing then my beautician bought a lazer machine, all I can say is, if you can get through the pain then well worth it and no more hair..Just pure smooth skin.

It is expensive though and I do get good discount as its a friend but I still pay over £100 a session xx

L

Lovers_For_Life

I used to wax and found it to be amazing then my beautician bought a lazer machine, all I can say is, if you can get through the pain then well worth it and no more hair..Just pure smooth skin.

It is expensive though and I do get good discount as its a friend but I still pay over £100 a session xx

So, painful and expensive... And its not a form of BDSM....?? ;)

Reactions: Lace
B

Bonker

Right @Admin I feel this a rather sexist thread!......what about some advice for us simpletons..I mean men sorry.
Razor, I'm sure you can imagine the pitfalls :cry:
Waxing, I'm weeping inside just from the thought of it.
Tweezers, my ex'ish enjoyed that particular task, I however DID NOT

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Agreed...
I personally shave, but also used hair removal cream but ended up with a singed bum :D :(
Bloody hurts you know hair removal cream!!

Wax - absolutely NO WAY! :eek: :eek: :cry:
Razor, yes tricky.. I've nicked me gonads a couple of times. And the lil trooper himself. Not fun o_O
Tweezers? my god man! You need more coffee... :coffee::coffee:
Sod that for a game of cricket!!

So the crux, for us men folk - I'd strongly suggest removal cream it's quite good and the burning sensation afterwards can be fun really :sneaky::sneaky:

Shaving - a good sharp razor but don't let any ladies near it as they blunten it quicker than you can say shaving rash :D
Just my tuppence worth :p

Reactions: Bonker and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Agreed...
I personally shave, but also used hair removal cream but ended up with a singed bum :D :(
Bloody hurts you know hair removal cream!!

Wax - absolutely NO WAY! :eek: :eek: :cry:
Razor, yes tricky.. I've nicked me gonads a couple of times. And the lil trooper himself. Not fun o_O
Tweezers? my god man! You need more coffee... :coffee::coffee:
Sod that for a game of cricket!!

So the crux, for us men folk - I'd strongly suggest removal cream it's quite good and the burning sensation afterwards can be fun really :sneaky::sneaky:

Shaving - a good sharp razor but don't let any ladies near it as they blunten it quicker than you can say shaving rash :D
Just my tuppence worth :p
Haha look Im happy to give you a good ole waxing Mr A :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Bonker and Admin