hair where is good and where is bad

• Thread starter mr&mrs sparks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

mr&mrs sparks

Hiya all I am just wanting to know where is good to have hair on men coz I am 27year and I am bolding but have a bit of hair on my chest now I am wanting to know is Wat u think for men and women..I hope I have done this right lol

M

mr&mrs sparks

Hmm good question..
Some women like hairy men and beards, others don't. Would be good to see the general consensus that's sure (y)
I thought it was I get people asking me to shave it I think it's manly..

M

mr&mrs sparks

That's my thought how wants a boy don't get me wrong I keep it trim but I would look daft with a beard .bolding men and beards don't go lol

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
M

mr&mrs sparks

I have add a pic of me to show people Wat I mean but would be nice to have some more in put by others

Reactions: Admin
M

Markim

hubby used to have long hair but had it shaved off for charity first hair cut in ten years and has never grown it back and keeps most of the rest of his body trimmed as he is always getting ink lol

15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
I like hair on a man's head usually - I like to catch my fingers in it at certain moments ;)

I quite like a hairy chest, too - and I love the happy trail some guys have running down from their navel :D

Not fussed on overly hairy backs.

Pubes - not fussed on full on bushes - I like some trimming to have been done. Shaved is also fine, but I do think it's a little bit weird when you see a naturally very hirsute guy who has totally shaved his genital region - it's like he's wearing skin pants! :p:lol:

mrs x

Reactions: Mootje and Therapon
27 April 2015
hmmmm Mrs A Team prefers shaved shaft and balls, but the rest below waist trimmed low, rest of body not overly hairy if possible, but if so, again trimmed as it tickles too much, she does not mind beards, but again trimmed and shaped and yes @Pearls the phil Mitchell look is rather hmmmm allegedly Lol !!!!!!

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
hmmmm Mrs A Team prefers shaved shaft and balls, but the rest below waist trimmed low, rest of body not overly hairy if possible, but if so, again trimmed as it tickles too much, she does not mind beards, but again trimmed and shaped and yes @Pearls the phil Mitchell look is rather hmmmm allegedly Lol !!!!!!
I like a bit of Phil and Grant :whistle::p

Reactions: The-A-Team
C

covertmick

I don't mind losing hair on the body, but the hair at the top isn't something I would never want to lose, I like having hair on top.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

Mootje

emmm good question for me, I like to be shaved down there clean and just Bold;), though i have some hair on chest and head lol here is a pic emmm am i allowed to get a pic here or not

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
emmm good question for me, I like to be shaved down there clean and just Bold;), though i have some hair on chest and head lol here is a pic emmm am i allowed to get a pic here or not
Yes of course. :) within reason but yes (y)