Hairy Or Smooth?

• Thread starter Stuart_69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Stuart_69

For both ladies and gents ;) when it comes to grooming do you like a hairy or smooth guy? I for one have hairy legs but everywhere else is smooth or neatly trimmed! Just a quick snap poll.

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

For both ladies and gents ;) when it comes to grooming do you like a hairy or smooth guy? I for one have hairy legs but everywhere else is smooth or neatly trimmed! Just a quick snap poll.
Hmm hairy legs yes, hairy anywhere else nooooo!! :eek:
Although i like him down below smooth, but.. around the area very neatly trimmed, too get rid of that super line.. from belly button.. down, IS sacriledge!!!
We need a line to follow! ;)..

Ladies smooth please.. neatly trimmed is fine, so long as the important bits, of that little foof, are smooth n edible.. :) xx

Reactions: Ms_kinky_Emma
S

Stuart_69

Hmm hairy legs yes, hairy anywhere else nooooo!! :eek:
Although i like him down below smooth, but.. around the area very neatly trimmed, too get rid of that super line.. from belly button.. down, IS sacriledge!!!
We need a line to follow! ;)..

Ladies smooth please.. neatly trimmed is fine, so long as the important bits, of that little foof, are smooth n edible.. :) xx

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
Whilst slightly and maybe slightly of topic as most of you know, we are naturists, and over the last 5 weeks here in Spain, we have seen the trend definately towards smooth where it counts, both male and females, however guys seem to be adopting hair everywhere else :eek::confused:

S

Stuart_69

Whilst slightly and maybe slightly of topic as most of you know, we are naturists, and over the last 5 weeks here in Spain, we have seen the trend definately towards smooth where it counts, both male and females, however guys seem to be adopting hair everywhere else :eek::confused:
Think it looks a bit odd if you have to much hair everywhere else in my opinion xx

27 April 2015
Think it looks a bit odd if you have to much hair everywhere else in my opinion xx
No really, hairy, gorilla style in some cases, but shiny smooth in the middle, very strange lol, maybe it's due to the fact it's nearly winter and the temp dropping into the 30s lol xx

P

peakcouple

Being naturists we are smooth everywhere apart from head hair in the summer, and have been smooth 'down there' for years, but Rose is now growing back her pubic hair and it looks sexy! We've seen more and more female pubic hair in swinger clubs and naturist campsites over the last year or two, it's making a comeback. When we started sex nobody shaved or trimmed, think it all started when the fashion designer Mary Quant said she'd shaved her bush into a heart shape, suddenly all young women were doing the same, then came 'landing strips', triangles, tufts and finally no hair at all. One of Rose's son's FBs has had her pubic hair permanently lasered off (not seen it, but he's told us).

Geoff's ex had hairy nipples and Rose had hairy armpits when she was a hippie. Neither seemed to put off men, quite the opposite in fact.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
S

Stuart_69

Being naturists we are smooth everywhere apart from head hair in the summer, and have been smooth 'down there' for years, but Rose is now growing back her pubic hair and it looks sexy! We've seen more and more female pubic hair in swinger clubs and naturist campsites over the last year or two, it's making a comeback. When we started sex nobody shaved or trimmed, think it all started when the fashion designer Mary Quant said she'd shaved her bush into a heart shape, suddenly all young women were doing the same, then came 'landing strips', triangles, tufts and finally no hair at all. One of Rose's son's FBs has had her pubic hair permanently lasered off (not seen it, but he's told us).

Geoff's ex had hairy nipples and Rose had hairy armpits when she was a hippie. Neither seemed to put off men, quite the opposite in fact.
Thanks guys....there is something sexy about new growing pubic hair indeed just not a curly mop! :-o xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have a little tuft as @Admin would call it but all the sexy bits are smooth and silky. I shave every day so no rash and it feels just like the soft skin on your under forearm :whistle: