Hairy Or Smooth?

• Thread starter Stuart_69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
The misses is a beauty therapist so smooth has been no problem for me...don't know if you have over there but she uses a sugar based type of wax substance, almost no pain. However after many years of being smooth I wonder whether the continual bashing has affected sensation...could be just age but perhaps worth mentioning

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
S

Stuart_69

The misses is a beauty therapist so smooth has been no problem for me...don't know if you have over there but she uses a sugar based type of wax substance, almost no pain. However after many years of being smooth I wonder whether the continual bashing has affected sensation...could be just age but perhaps worth mentioning
Thanks for the tip from Down Under

26 July 2016
Hair! well mine I feckin hate it sprouts every where except where I want it on my head.

I've experimented with the baldy nads, attacking the foliage with a machette (razor) and chemical weapons (veet sensitive) with varying success. Razoring I really struggled with quite a few cuts and nicks, would probably get better at it with practice and picked up a few tips. The best results I had was from the veet though not without incident, sore nut sack for a couple of days, not as bad as some of the horror stories I've heard.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hair! well mine I feckin hate it sprouts every where except where I want it on my head.

I've experimented with the baldy nads, attacking the foliage with a machette (razor) and chemical weapons (veet sensitive) with varying success. Razoring I really struggled with quite a few cuts and nicks, would probably get better at it with practice and picked up a few tips. The best results I had was from the veet though not without incident, sore nut sack for a couple of days, not as bad as some of the horror stories I've heard.
:rofl:

N

NigelandJulie

must admit when I am standing in Sainsburys wanting to stracth my wanny cos I shaved it, it's not attractive xx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

On me - hairy legs, moderately hairy butt. I trim my chest hair. My dingly dangly swingaling is neatly trimmed after my failed chemical experiment nearly robbed me of a few layers of skin. I don't do bald. For me it's not a question of hygiene it's more to do with me not wanting my bits to look like the last chicken at sainsbury's.
On her - no real preference just as long as she not a female ewok and legs n armpits are smooth. I'm not into the Mediterranean types.