• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Halloween

B

Bonker

in the sprit of this upcoming celebration I thought it'd be a good idea for somewhere to post thoughts and ideas

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Haha that's epic.. Seen that being done locally.. Even hit the local rag I kid you not

Reactions: Bonker
K

kopinov

This year, I shall be hiding in the bushes half way down my drive and wearing a cape and 'scream' mask. When the little bastards... er, I mean angels .. reach my door I'll be standing right behind them and let out a huge blood-curdling scream before declaring "trick!"

Reactions: Bonker and Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
My dog turns the table on the kids, they seem to make a quick exit when he bounces off the door

D

Deleted member 1402

Bumping this thread.
Who's got Halloween plans this year?
Anyone going to any parties?
What would you be wearing?
I've no plans yet.....

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

We always have a party here, first for the little ones, bobbing apples everywhere and then the adults take over
Awesome, I'll dig out my Halloween costume and head over to yours! Get the diet coke in

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I have no plans this year. Halloween is normally my thing heheee costumes but it just doesn't have that something when doing alone.

Reactions: Pearls
24 November 2015
I always dress up for Halloween then out round town but gothic style nowadays ,used to do massive parties when kids were younger coffins animated spiders the works love halloween

P

peakcouple

Was in America just before halloween once, and amazed by the decorations on the houses - wolf men dummies climbing the walls, vampires in the trees, ghosts on the porches, etc. Nothing much happens around here though.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…